cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Kiritoyo
Explorer

So now we all seem to be getting the rifts (in the UK at least) what games or apps are you planning to get straight away (other than the ones that come with the package)?

I played Superhot on the RIFT over the weekend (the first time I've even touched VR - wanted to at least try it before the order was shipped) and it was good fun so I think I'll be getting that.

I've already got the adventure pack, Onward, theBlu and some other games. A lot of the highly rated look rubbish to me but it's gonna be trial and error to start with.

zergmann
Honored Guest
Ordered from Amazon uk just now. Been on order on Oculus store from 24th. Money drawn. I choosed Expedited Delivery to Sweden Sthlm. Arriving on friday. With shipping it got about 500 Skr or 50 euros more expensive but I´ll save that from not beeing out partying this weekend. Total cost below if someone wonders!
 Grand Total:
GBP 442.88
Payment Grand Total:
SEK 4.919,69 **

frankelfert
Protege
I received confirmation that a local seller (in Holland - Coolblue) has already shipped the summer deal package, delivery tomorrow (i got the track and trace code ) :dizzy:
The orginal expected delivery date was 13/8, so i'm happy 2 weeks earlier  🙂

DevataNL
Protege
Local store that run out of supply on the 18th (Coolblue) here does also
have stock again, buy today get tomorrow. But now I am also going to stick with
Oculus. Guess I will see the order being processed this evening or tomorrow
morning (so tonight). Might still get it before the weekend.

Donkeyoatay
Protege

Kiritoyo said:

So now we all seem to be getting the rifts (in the UK at least) what games or apps are you planning to get straight away (other than the ones that come with the package)?

I played Superhot on the RIFT over the weekend (the first time I've even touched VR - wanted to at least try it before the order was shipped) and it was good fun so I think I'll be getting that.

I've already got the adventure pack, Onward, theBlu and some other games. A lot of the highly rated look rubbish to me but it's gonna be trial and error to start with.

I see that the Oculus store has the same return terms as Steam (play less than 2 hours and return within a specific time frame and you get a full refund). Hopefully that should mean no-one gets lumbered with rubbish games they cannot refund.

Floatharr
Explorer
Finland. Ordered from Oculus on 16th, over 3 weeks ago. Still not processed this morning.

Saw headsets on amazon.co.uk this morning, delivery by thursday, 50€ more expensive. Thought why not. Shipped 4 hours after placing the order.

Put a request for cancellation with Oculus Support. After going through this shit for the second time after the Rift launch catastrophe (ended up cancelling then too) I'll probably never order anything directly from Oculus again.

TheAquilaSamura
Explorer
Just double checked with GAME UK. Seems their new stock will be the all in one bundle, so cancelled that order and Oculus order and went with the single bundle on Amazon UK which (as others pointed out) has now been dropped to £399.99. So should be arriving Thursday, or tomorrow according to the current tracker (yay Prime).

Donkeyoatay
Protege

mjonat said:

So my update...ordered from amazon.co.uk this morning. Says delivery will be tomorrow! (CANT WAIT!!!!) And cancelled my order from oculus (which was done in about an hour)

Now what I am worried about though is because I have seen so many people on here order from amazon today that they over sell it and cant fulfill my order for tomorrow and then im at the back of another queue...I ordered from oculus on the 15th so ill be very annoyed if this happens!

My order with amazon hasnt been dispatched yet however it looks like they have charged my credit card so thats a very good sign! I have never wanted someone to take my money so badly haha...

As someone else pointed out, Amazon are usually very good with logistics and only sell what they can supply. It's still showing in-stock so I'm fairly confident they will be shipping orders to get to people by tomorrow.

MrKaru
Adventurer
Headset came today, on schedule. However, they've now shipped my Touch package, which was on schedule to arrive tomorrow, with a new estimate of Friday. I'm not too annoyed, but it is still several days wait, and that's frustrating when I have limited interested in non-touch games. 

Mikachu42
Explorer
Just canceled my order and ordered from Amazon.de Guaranteed delivery by Friday 😄