cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VrCover and 3D printed lens adapters

KenSniper
Adventurer
So I just got myself the basic foam replacement with vrcover from those guys, and I previously had a 3d printed lens adapter that i use so i dont have to wear glasses, does anyone else use this kind of setup and if yes how do you get them to fit inside the rift? I cant get it to click because of the cover straps pushing the lens adapter out

Im using these kind of lens adapter btw, so if any tips on where to shave things off or w/e to get it to fit better is highly appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Wow - that looks very bulky! I use something similar, but it is much sleeker.

Mind you, it looks like your lenses are smaller, so...

When you say you got the basic foam replacement with VR cover - which one are you talking about?

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

oldgamergazza
Expert Protege
I use this, it wouldnt fit in the replacment VR cover foam, so i returned the VRcover, there is someone on Thingyverse that modded it to work.

KenSniper
Adventurer

Brixmis said:

Wow - that looks very bulky! I use something similar, but it is much sleeker.

Mind you, it looks like your lenses are smaller, so...

When you say you got the basic foam replacement with VR cover - which one are you talking about?

I got this one https://vrcover.com/product/oculus-rift-facial-interface-foam-replacement-basic-set/
the photo is actually taken off google since i wasnt home when i made this topic. I think my lenses are slightly more bigger than the one in the pic

I use this, it wouldnt fit in the replacment VR cover foam, so i returned the VRcover, there is someone on Thingyverse that modded it to work.

I'm looking at the it now, but i dont understand what he change, if only he added a photo of his set too