cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What billing name does Oculus use in U.S. so I can give my credit card company a heads up?

360FOV
Honored Guest
Anyone who has been billed can you tell me what the charge showed up as?
“My ally is the Force. Life creates it, makes it grow. It’s energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock…everywhere!"
6 REPLIES 6

360FOV
Honored Guest
I got an answer on Reddit.

Oculus VR LLC

“My ally is the Force. Life creates it, makes it grow. It’s energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock…everywhere!"

not Intimate Pleasures plc then... must be something else i bought

360FOV
Honored Guest
>not Intimate Pleasures plc then... must be something else i bought

I think that might be a fleshlight 😉

Greenfire32
Heroic Explorer

360FOV said:

>not Intimate Pleasures plc then... must be something else i bought

I think that might be a fleshlight 😉

Nah that's ILF LLC...A friend told me...a friend...

360FOV
Honored Guest
>Nah that's ILF LLC...A friend told me...a friend...

yeah, my friend checked his credit card order history and he thinks your friend  may be right

what's a fleshlight?