Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Go - IR Leds for additional tracking

I guess the OGO do not hide any IR leds for tracking so that it could teoretically be tracked from an external sensor! Via wifi To make it 6DOF.....That would be cool, but I guess we need to dream about that! Any release date yet?

JohSm67 by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

First Vive Pro Bundle Announced - The Starter Kit

Interesting:So today we’re announcing the Vive Pro Starter Kit available on Vive.com starting April 5. This bundle pairs the Vive Pro HMD and two Vive 1.0 controllers and two 1.0 base stations for $1099 (USD, regional prices vary).We’re also sweeteni...

Should Oculus team up with AMD or Nvidia?

I personally think AMD because of the Asynchronous shading tech. I would like to see it in action and you could get a better quality fps and graphic visuals and can only be currently done in dx12 - AMD only. Since no one really likes windows 10.. are...

rift and other vr sets

i want to no is this really worth the money? do you really feel like you have been taken to another world while you play games and can you watch movies the same way? iv been wanting to get one since they first started VR a thew years ago but i though...

redzdogz by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

to buy or not to buy this pax (or wait for the F8)?

"to buy or not to buy"? I'm not sure if to buy oculus bundle during pax (with the anniversary 50$ credit for games in which I'm not interested because I can't use the credit to buy a third sensor) or to wait for the F8 conference (one month) hopig fo...

Dan1018 by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share your Rift Core 2.0 room ideas.

Hey Guys.I've looked around and can't find anything related to the sharing of our Rift-Core homes ideas. If there is already one, please link me to it. If there isn't then I'd love to see some of the ideas people have put together in their rooms. Equ...

Oculus Rift Touch graphics card for Dell XPS8700

Can anyone help me/recommend a good card for my Dell XPS8700 Windows 10 i7 3.4GhZ with 24G of RAM? The machine meets all requirements except for the graphics card, and rather than get an entry level card I'd like to get something very good but not ex...

Z0R4 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift USB sensor data analysis

With all the issues some people are having with tracking has anybody actually done any analysis on the data being sent by these sensors?People are just trying a bunch of different things but nobody has actually looked into what it happening under the...

I9

What socket is it?

Is 0.25.0c SDK available?

Hello,I'm working with a project for virtual immersion using Oculus + Motion Builder (https://github.com/djzielin/mb-oculus). I'm not able to compile it with newer SDKs, so I'd like to try with the 0.25.0c version.It's very old and I can't find it an...

seidikun by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus+ Dual Monitors help

OK so i had it working with both monitors but the problem when i do, is that it doesn't show the oculus as a 3rd monitor when i plug in the oculus hdmi and the Keyboard for Oculus home 2.0 will show an exclamation point and not work.However After hav...

DennAgain by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my CV2 specs

These specs would be worthy of the name CV2. It would strike the right balance of value versus upgrade cost. The non-resolution specs are perhaps the most important items. Increased FoV and bifocal in particular could really help immersion. If they d...

Expanding to the Rumpus Room

Hi all,I'll start by saying that I did search and found a couple other people are in exactly the same position as I am, but none of their threads really got answered. They were a little while ago, and so maybe they came up with solutions, or maybe pe...

uevv16im64iq.jpg
Robbo_Cop by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Santa Cruz Dev Blog

Not sure if this is a April fools, or the real thing - you decide!https://skarredghost.com/2018/04/01/how-to-convert-your-oculus-rift-cv1-in-a-fully-functional-santa-cruz/https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImpracticalAcrobaticEel-mobile.mp4

gk4ijcpuz21c.png
kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Servers down?

are the servers down for updates? i cant login or do anything without getting kicked from , not being able to connect to servers via oculus:( the pc store app works though along with the store i just cant ente the rift without a server connection err...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passion

After a long time away from gaming due to work and life, I can honestly say that rift has revitalised me!As a long time gamer I had become bored of the same old same old and now i have my set up sorted I'm totally in love with rift.At 43 with 2 kids ...

Oculus Home VR Tabletop Game

-Keeping updated with continued thoughts-MINIMUM HOME PIECES:2x Knight Miniatures2x Archer Miniatures1x Battle Map1x Basketball Hoop1x Basketball2x Bow20x-40x targets-OPTIONAL PIECES-CatapultINITIAL PLACEMENT:Enemy archers and knights can be no close...

Oculus audio options glitch

I've never had this issue before but now my Oculus won't play sound from 'rift headphones' and only plays it from one of my monitors, no matter what settings I use.Has anyone else had this issue?

Model doesn't show up in Google Blocks.

So, I've made a new model in Blocks and after a short break I wanted to load the same model again but somehow it doesn't appear in "my models" in Blocks. (in the menu on the palet) My old models are there but the latest model is not. I tried to open ...

de_zeeb by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels