Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Developer Hub can't find headset

soren.mul
Honored Guest
Hi,
ODH can't find my headset..
Works with the OculusClient without any problems and detects the headset instantly..
Latest ADB is installed
Deveoper mode is enabled..

In the docs, it says when connected to PC, you should get a message in headset to connect to PC..
I only get the Oculus Link (beta) message..

Anyone got a clue..

13 REPLIES 13

ClolovesVR
Explorer
Hi Soren, What happens when you decline Oculus Link?

Honored Guest

我也有同样的问题

Honored Guest

你的问题解决了吗

kelly.hf
Honored Guest

same problem here. stuck here forever. restarting pc and headset does not help.stuck here forever. restarting pc and headset does not help.

kelly.hf
Honored Guest

ok, you need to verify your developer account either by giving a payment method or a phone number. then you are able to turn on developer mode and all of a sudden ODH sees your headset.

RonnyBullet
Expert Protege

hi there, i have the same Problems... tested it with two quest 2, both show up within the oculus tool for games and such and developer mode is enabled...

pro_zac
Heroic Explorer

Check if your device shows up when running "adb devices". If it doesn't show there, it definitely won't work in ODH. You must have a dev account, and not have any non-dev accounts on the headset.

I had an issue the other day with multiple accounts. When I added a non-dev account, I could no longer connect. Once I removed that account it worked again.

Sadly the device is being listed under adb devices, I can also access the memory and such 😕 I also don’t have any other accounts than my developer account

Did you find any solution to this? I have my dev account verified through phone number. Its connecting to Oculus PC app but not to ODH.