cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DllNotFoundException: libovravatar

Clintonmsk
Honored Guest
Play mode Unity Console Alert DllNotFoundException: libovravatar  :'( :'( :'( 
I'm use Unity 2019.1.7f1 Personal (Mac OS)
7 REPLIES 7

MassiveState
Protege
I had this error, Oculus staff said I had to move to a PC which solved the problem. I believe you'd have to get your hands on an older Oculus integration package to get it working on a Mac again. I remember seeing a post from someone who had them all backed up, you'll have to do some digging. Hope this helps!

Clintonmsk
Honored Guest

I had this error, Oculus staff said I had to move to a PC which solved the problem. I believe you'd have to get your hands on an older Oculus integration package to get it working on a Mac again. I remember seeing a post from someone who had them all backed up, you'll have to do some digging. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much. Solo. I'll try.  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Clintonmsk
Honored Guest

Can I have a Play Mode in Unity? 

MassiveState
Protege
I think you need to disable avatars if you wanted to.

Clintonmsk
Honored Guest

How do I disable avatars it?

Clintonmsk
Honored Guest

Can I add you as a friend via email? 

MassiveState
Protege
I believe you have to delete the Avatar folder from the Oculus folder in the project.

Also just noticed that you're using Unity 2019.1.7f1 if you're going to run 2019 Oculus suggests Unity 2019.1.2f1 https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/unity/latest/concepts/unity-req/

As per this question:

Can I add you as a friend via email? 

Let's keep conversations on the forum so others can learn as well.

Good Luck!