cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after update HandPhysics.cs

markfrancombe
Level 2
Whats does this mean?

Assets/Oculus/SampleFramework/Core/HandsInteraction/Scripts/HandPhysics.cs(110,22): error CS1061: 'OVRPlugin.BoneCapsule' does not contain a definition for 'Points' and no accessible extension method 'Points' accepting a first argument of type 'OVRPlugin.BoneCapsule' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Getting this after updating Oculus Intergration
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pro2131
Level 4
Hey there! Try deleting the SampleFramework folder completely and then re-updating the plugin. Sometimes a clean delete is necessary as things change in the plugin. 
I'm not Oculus though, I'm just a fellow dev who hates seeing these questions going unanswered... good luck!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

pro2131
Level 4
Hey there! Try deleting the SampleFramework folder completely and then re-updating the plugin. Sometimes a clean delete is necessary as things change in the plugin. 
I'm not Oculus though, I'm just a fellow dev who hates seeing these questions going unanswered... good luck!

View solution in original post

markfrancombe
Level 2
Wow, thanks pro2131... I thought no-one would answer!
Im gonna give that a try (After a backup)
 😉

Desoxi
Level 2

Hey @markfrancombe, did it work for you? I am facing the exact same issue atm

markfrancombe
Level 2

@Desoxi Yes it worked, but I was left with a few yellow warnings that I cannot get rid of, which I hate. BUT Im not a programmer so Im pretty happy I have managed to create a complete VR city you can walk and talk in... looking for a coder now to take the next step, because these sort of small errors are a nightmare for me...

Yea just a few seconds later I got it working again as well 😄

What kind of warnings do you have? Normally they shouldn't do any harm as long as they are just warnings.