Giving away my 4 month license

Frito
Explorer
Anyone?
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh yes please. That would be sweet! :shock:
I was a little dissapointed when I found out that DK2 was not being shipped with Unity pro trial :cry:

Bravo64
Honored Guest
I would be interested if the last guy doesn't respond. But you should consider him before you consider me because someone has given me a trial before which I used to make "Deep Down In Space" as well as "Bleached Eyeballs" and "Deep Down Dark" (those two are a lot worse that the first :lol: ). I actually didn't originally get a trial because I bought my Oculus on Ebay (This was when Oculus was having shipping issues).
Anyway, do what you like. I'm fine with not getting picked.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm ok if you choose to give it to trans321. He has made some very good stuff so far. Much better than what I'm able to do.
Edit: and I don't have a rift before DK2 ships, so it'll be a long time before I can release something.

Bravo64
Honored Guest
"rickdangerous" wrote:
I'm ok if you choose to give it to trans321. He has made some very good stuff so far. Much better than what I'm able to do.
Edit: and I don't have a rift before DK2 ships, so it'll be a long time before I can release something.

Are you sure? I really don't want to sound like a jerk barging in because I'm not that experienced. I'm sure you could come up with some great stuff too. Although, you could use that Unity pro one month trial that Unity gives out to everyone, but I personally believe that one month isn't really enough time. I want everyone to have a chance! 🙂
I really hope that they give out more trials with DK2 but it's probably never going to happen. 😞 I'm still also kind of upset that it's impossible for Oculus to be used on Unity free, but that isn't really anybodies fault.
There is always the Unreal Engine, but gosh its hard for me to get into. I feel like Unity is ten times easier, but that's just me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I'm sure.
I'm still in the early learning stages of Unity (free edition). It may never become anything worth sharing with the comunity, so it's better that you use it.

Frito
Explorer
Sent!

Nice attitude guys, If only the whole internet would behave like that 😉