cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grab something with Two Hands

Klart3333
Explorer

I'm trying to develop a game for the oculus quest, in which you can play a guitar. The guitar takes two hands to operate, and after a while of searching I haven't found anything within the Oculus Integration Package that makes this possible, and the advice given was to switch to unitys VR-SDK, XR.

It seems like a really stupid limitation, not being able to grab something with both hands. It must be possible, right?

Would greatly appreciate any and all help, Thank you! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

glenneroovy
Protege

You might want to have a look at HurricaneVR asset from the Unity Asset store as it deals with this kind of stuff in a very clean way. The dev is also very active on Discord which helps a lot when you're in a bind. It was recently on sale for 50% off but even at full price it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with this asset, I just found it a couple months ago after struggling with similar issues for months.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

glenneroovy
Protege

You might want to have a look at HurricaneVR asset from the Unity Asset store as it deals with this kind of stuff in a very clean way. The dev is also very active on Discord which helps a lot when you're in a bind. It was recently on sale for 50% off but even at full price it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with this asset, I just found it a couple months ago after struggling with similar issues for months.