cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble testing Unity application in Oculus Quest headset

faalbane
Explorer
I've connected my Oculus Quest headset via USB, and authorized adb (now shows "attached" with "adb devices" via shell). I've enabled "Virtual Reality Supported" in XR Settings in Unity and verified Oculus SDK is present. I added a plane and a cube to a scene. When I press Play I'm not seeing it in my headset. Am I doing something wrong?
1 REPLY 1

faalbane
Explorer
Update:  I have the headset connected via USB; I've enabled Developer Mode. I have Unity 2018.2.21f1 Personal (64-bit) installed. I've included the oculussig file in Assets/Plugins/Android/Assets. I have "Virtual Reality Supported" selected in Player settings. Build Settings... Android Platform (if needed, install), once steps above are in check for "Oculus Quest (<id>)" in "Run Device" setting, then "Build And Run" should compile an apk and send it to the Quest (you may need to config com.CompanyName.ProjectName and API version to work... good luck! 🙂

Now I'm trying to figure out how to "Live Preview" the app before compiling an apk to the headset (takes a while)...