cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Build and Android device is not responding with Quest

davedev
Explorer
I am on macOS 10.13.16 using Unity 2019.1.8f1 and get an "Android device <device num> is not responding" error. See attached. Developer mode is enabled on the Quest. Any ideas how to fix? I've tried a new cable because it initially wasn't finding the device at all.
y5soypcdzvia.jpg
5 REPLIES 5

davedev
Explorer
Figured it out myself. For the first build on the Quest I initially missed the confirm connection dialog on the Quest. Noticed it, confirmed, and the build now loads.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no confirm connection dialog on Quest... even after re-plug the cable. what can I do?

AGTDigital
Explorer

I have no confirm connection dialog on Quest... even after re-plug the cable. what can I do?

Hello,

Is your headset in developer mode ?

brianellissound
Honored Guest
Hello! I'm having a similar issue. Device is in developer mode, I've tried unplug and replugging in the cable, as well as restarting both the computer and the device. What other options do I have?

owthathurts
Honored Guest
I am having the same issue - Confirmed device is in developer mode in the oculus' settings - confirmed connection with the dialog box - but get the notification in unity that "Android Device ######## is not responding!", same is screenshot in OP.  I'm on a mac running  unity 2019.4.17f1 - tried a couple different cables - same thing...