cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version Number

BlueBoxGames
Honored Guest

Hi, I'm having an issue with android version not updating.

I'm developing an apk with Unity3D for the Quest and Quest 2. The first submission on AppLab came back with some feedback which I've addressed, and I tried to upload a new build for submission. The issue I'm having is that while trying to upload a new build,  it throws an error and tells me that I need to +1 the build number.

I've done this in the Unity editor through OculusPlatformSettings with no luck. I tried again with generating a store-compatible AndroidManifest.xml and changed the [android:version=="1"] to 2 myself, built, then tried again with no luck. 

Lastly I went through the link I was provided with the error to install Apktool and use that which I've also tried, again with no luck. Something seems to be setting the version number to 1 or failing to successfully set it to 2. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueBoxGames
Honored Guest

I missed a section in Other Settings where I had to update Bundle Version Code. Updating this to 2 seems to have sorted it! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BlueBoxGames
Honored Guest

I missed a section in Other Settings where I had to update Bundle Version Code. Updating this to 2 seems to have sorted it!