cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guardian not found is costing me a fortune in production. So far Oculus is a loser for me.

ChickenHole6948
Honored Guest

Trying to develop on Oculus is becoming a joke.  Everytime I take it off, it resets guardian. I cant turn that crap off because of the ground level F* up  that for some reason seemed like a good idea to Meta.  End result is, every time I compile (unity) I have to reboot my entire workstation because the Oculus software fails to reconnect to the device. Every time I try to simply Run in editor mode I have to reset the **bleep** guardian.  So basically, every time I try to do anything useful to me, I get a 2 pound Meta-turd dangling from my face.   In short, I bought a 500$ version of Beat Saber. That's pretty much the only thing this **bleep** product does without having to hope and luck!  I want my money back, but I guess that's a lost cause now.  I should have just shelled out the money in advance for the Steam product and not tried to make my steak with the spam that is Oculus.  Another Facebook fail. F#$^#%&^#$%&#&$%^!

0 REPLIES 0