cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to "separate" Oculus GO button.one from primaryIndexTrigger

Breadline
Honored Guest
Hi!

In my Oculus GO app I'm creating a menu that pops up whenever button.one is pressed. The primaryIndexTrigger triggers events when I push in-game objects with it. I am able to open the menu with button.one easy, but the problem is that both of the buttons trigger events of game objects when pressed while pointing towards them. I would like to disable this from the button.one. I've been trying to study the OVRInput script but found nothing (I'm pretty new to this).
2 REPLIES 2

didiertido
Honored Guest
Hey, sorry for necro-ing this but I'm having a similiar issue where the trigger on the Go controller is triggering OVRInput.RawButton.A too. Were you able to solve it? This may give me some clues on what to try. I also checked everything on OVRInput and OVRInputModule. (I know GO doesn't have A button. It's for Rift and Quest cross development)

FedericoReale94
Honored Guest
I don't know if it can help after a year but I also ran into this problem and I found a solution following the instructions written here: https://skarredghost.com/2020/02/19/oculus-quest-go-unity-input-trigger-thumbstick/