cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've updated both unity (2018.3) and Oculus SDK (1.36) and I'm having too many issues, what's wrong?

ZioMikeCaste
Level 2
Hello everyone, I just updated unity to 2018.3.11f1 and Oculus SDK (from store) and after that I get a lot of C# errors, like types and namespaces are not defined or found.
Partially solved the issue moving the SDK scripts into plugins (since Unity compiles them first) but I still have these 2 errors that prevent me from compiling the whole project. (""ZEditor" folder is the folder containing all of the scripts that were in the Oculus/VR/Editor folder)
Assets/Plugins/ZEditor/OVRSystemProfilerPanel.cs(38,2): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OVRNetwork' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/Plugins/ZEditor/OVRSystemProfilerPanel.cs(46,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OVRSystemPerfMetrics' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Is there any clean way to solve this? I'd like to NOT move those classes into the scripts requiring them
0 REPLIES 0