cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus with Unity need some suggestion !

mayank_pande_3
Explorer
Hello, 

I am new to Unity and Oculus and I am developing a VR based application. Here are the points where I need bit of suggestions: 

1. I have integrated Oculus Library correctly into the application, but when I run the screen where the VR part is integrated, the TWO VR based screens show above my scene. Please suggest how I bring it over my scene. 
  2. I need to add a CURSOR, pointing on any of the VIDEO frames will play the video. Please advice on it. 

The application I am working on is a VIDEO PLAYER application, where in VR user will see list of videos and they can move their head to browse through list and can focus on one video to start its playback. 

I hope to hear soon. 

Thanks in advance 
1 REPLY 1

mayank_pande_3
Explorer
Thanks a lot for the reply. 

It helped me and I proceed further. 

A small one more query. I need sort of pagination to change the content which is coming dynamically. I have created 3 samples, and now need pagination to change the content which comes. 

I tried searching for documentation but none found. I have attached a screenshot. you can see fqg3uu0mafj0.png3 videos shown as thumbnails, now I need pagination based on the total content. 

Like if I have 9 videos, the page count must increase to 3 and so on. 

Please advice.