cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking assistance w\ connecting quest 2 to Unity

Tru808
Honored Guest

Hello All,

I'm trying to connect my Quest 2 to Unity for test out a small VR world. Ive used prefabs from Unity and have been following tutorials from unity throughout this process. When I go to hit the "play" button in unity, it says it cannot run play-mode "until all compiler errors has been resolved". It's over my head because to this point I've been following tutorials. Pretty lost as to where I even begin trouble shooting. Hopefully you have some advice! Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

tbh this doesn't strictly belong on htis forum, nor does it have anything to do "w\ connecting quest 2 to Unity".

At this stage, as you're obviously still learning about Unity, you're probably best asking on their community forums. You'll get a lot more help there (there are more people active and willing to help).

cannot run play-mode "until all compiler errors has been resolved"

- means exactly what it says. You need to fix all errors before Unity will let you go into play mode (or create a build for that matter).

There'll be one or more script errors highlighted in your console (Go to Window > General > console or Shift Cntrl C to open the console if it isn't already visible). Select each error and read what it tells you. They're quite often a lot more helpful than people give them credit for. Once all the red errors are cleared, you should be able to run your project.

ZachTheArtist
Protege

Have you made sure you went through everything and enabled oculus access and have the start/play button properly written as well?

Thanks Zach. It was an issue with enabling oculus access. Thanks for your advice!

ZachTheArtist
Protege

You're welcome! I'm glad I knew the solution