cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build 4.24 from source fails

Dizzzie
Explorer
I've tried several times and always end up with these errors:
Error C2039 'virtual_camera_info_array': is not a member of 'MLGraphicsFrameInfo' UE4 c:\unreal\4.24\engine\plugins\lumin\magicleap\source\magicleap\private\MagicLeapCustomPresent.h 74

Error C2530 'VCamInfo': references must be initialized UE4 C:\Unreal\4.24\Engine\Plugins\Lumin\MagicLeap\Source\MagicLeap\Private\MagicLeapCustomPresent.cpp 182

Warning C5038 data member 'OculusHMD::FSettings::ColorOffset' will be initialized after data member 'OculusHMD::FSettings::bLateLatching' UE4 C:\Unreal\4.24\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Oculus\OculusVR\Source\OculusHMD\Private\OculusHMD_Settings.cpp 25

Error MSB3075 The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat -Target="UE4Editor Win64 Development" -Target="ShaderCompileWorker Win64 Development -Quiet" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. UE4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 44

4r5pjqag9aoa.jpg

I've built from source several times in the past but I can't seem to get past these errors.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Dizzzie
Explorer
SOLVED. 
Answered this myself, as I did last time, and also found my own post from last year, which worked here again. Something is wrong with the Lumin plugins folder that comes from github and always prevents me from building from source. If I remove the Lumin folder from Plugins, it works. 
https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/79609/building-4-22-3-from-source-msb3075-error#lat...