cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unreal 26.1 not launch properly on quest 2 with mac

Blu_Saphira
Honored Guest

Hi, I have issues try to get the oculus to work with UE 4.26. I'm using a mac, so I'm testing with a default vr project before to put in mine, i don't have any problem when using 4.25, is all working fine, i set as in the manual here the project for VR, i have android studio installed and everything g set up correctly  i can move around and i can navigate throughout the environment with no problem and everything is working as intended, control reacting well and working properly.
While if i try the same on 26, i get stuck in where the camera is, and with the teleporting symbol on the floor and controller are messed up, so i have my left hand with right mash, the other mash is left on the floor and anyway they not react with the triggers like the used to in 25. as well I can't move physically around it's just static. I tried to follow the setting in the website bit also tried to keep the working on 25 but there is no luck. To mention as well that on 25 when oculus is connected i can just pres launch and works, while on 26, I need to enter launch options and manually do it from there if not gives me an error.
I'm really running out of time and solutions.

done anyone know how to fix the issue? or if is there some setting that has to be used differently from 25.4.

0 REPLIES 0