cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[4.20.2 Binary ] APK Validation Failed ! Oculus SDK version is not 1.0 or newer.

GRADGR
Protege
Hello! 
This is our first try to upload our app for oculus go and gear vr. Can someone help us?
Thank you!
13 REPLIES 13

GRADGR
Protege
we did change the min to 21 from 19 ( oculus documentation maybe outdated? ) target 21 ndk-21, Oculus VR plugin.

GRADGR
Protege
on some guideline fields , documentation asks to check and some other to have unchecked the REMOVE OSIG, on our package only works with unchecked, but still get the same error when uploading on store

GRADGR
Protege
Same issue when uploading an Emty Project... any help?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey your screenshot attachment does not appear to be visible? Not sure what the problem could be - which version of the engine are you using?

GRADGR
Protege
1d20no5axqrp.png[4.20.2 Binary ] APK Validation Failed ! Oculus SDK version is not 1.0 or newer. n9y9o6ro0bx8.png

GRADGR
Protege
w1g2oc53dw70.png

what i do not get is that, there is no option to build the apk either for GearVR or GO, as i guess it's like that both share the same setup. So choosing Platform is made  with apk submission setting?

GRADGR
Protege
By Checking REMOVE OCULUS SIGNATURE FILES FROM DISTRIBUTION : i get a package error and it FAILS, ONLY WORKS with UNCHECKED... i hope this info will make it more clear... :smile: e8ejn4nm5z5c.png

GRADGR
Protege
gj3gfr9ndz0l.pngVersion is Launcher : 4.20.2dcvasq4ee0ut.png

GRADGR
Protege
tried as described here. same results...
https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/platform/latest/concepts/pgsg-unreal-gsg/

[am sorry for flooding this post, am trying to give more info]