cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing for Oculus Quest 1 from MacOS. Oculus executable actions missing. Oculus Subsystem issue.

kuba.gawecki.796
Honored Guest

Hi. I am following the course from https://learn.unrealengine.com/home/LearningPath/117459 called Oculus VR Production for Unreal Engine.

It took me many hours of trying to set the project. One by one I was overcoming some difficulties, but I've been stack for 5 hours on this one.

I think it's important to mention that I am developing for Oculus Quest 1 from the MacOS.

My Oculus executable actions are missing when trying to make the first step "Verify Entitles".

I've turned the Oculus Subsystem on, disabled all the other Subsystems. I validated the project for Android platform so the project fires off on the Oculus as expected. I also edited project's file DefaultEngine.ini and added these lines:

[OnlineSubsystem]
DefaultPlatformService=Oculus

[OnlineSubsystemOculus]
bEnabled=true
OculusAppId=[app_id_here]

I also edited Engine's file AndroidEngine.ini with those lines

[OnlineSubsystemOculus]
OculusAppId= [app id here]

But I've also tried with these lines
[OnlineSubsystem]
DefaultPlatformService=Oculus

[OnlineSubsystemOculus]
bEnabled=true
OculusAppId=[app_id_here]

Of course I replaced my App ID.

All the Oculus plugins are enabled.

That takes no effect. The project runs on my Oculus Quest but executable actions from the Oculus Subsystem are missing.

I spent full 9 hours on this so I can confidently say that I am out of ideas. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0