cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passthrough: OculusHMD plugin include fails

Neo0007
Level 2

I am trying to use the OculusPassthroughLayerComponent.h in my c++ project, but the VS compiler gives me the error: 
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'OculusHMDPrivate.h': No such file or directory. C:\Projects\UnrealEngine\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Oculus\OculusVR\Source\OculusHMD\Public\OculusPassthroughLayerShapes.h 5

In particular, the OculusPassthroughLayerComponent.h tries to #include "OculusHMDPrivate.h" in line 5.

I am using the latest Unreal Engine 4.27 release with Oculus Integration SDK  from Github. The sample Passthrough projects works, although there is no c++ example, but they use Blueprints.

In my c++ project I have included the "OculusHMD" plugin in PublicDependencyModuleNames in the Build.cs. Then I closed VS and run "Generate Visual Studio project files". 

After these steps, when I try to #include "OculusPassthroughLayerComponent.h" in my class, I get the mentioned VS error.

Can anyone help me to include the plugin headers correctly or give me hints how to use the passthrough component in my c++ project?

0 REPLIES 0