cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got Alien isolation working for the rift :)

Caspersight
Protege
I was so happy to finally get Alien Isolation working using VorpX software. I was having problems trying to get the image on screen as well as the oculus. Believe me when I tell you this, although the games not on the VorpX list, it is so dam good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpIBmPVgNGU
25 REPLIES 25

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@Caspersight - Would be nice if you could tell use how you got it to work. When I saw the title of the thread I expected you were going to tell us your VorpX setting ..etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

lovethis said:

@Caspersight - Would be nice if you could tell use how you got it to work. When I saw the title of the thread I expected you were going to tell use your VorpX setting ..etc.

Seconded 🙂

mckracken
Explorer
this might bite all of you playing this now in the "so and so" once Sega announces the VR patch. (its NOT off the table, yet)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it harder to get it to work with the CV1? I still have the DK2 and it is pretty easy. Even with the latest drivers. All you have to do with the DK2 is to close the running oculus application with the task manager. You have to make one adjustment in an XML-File and that´s it. Then it works like a charm. No VorpX or anything else is needed.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@BeastMan - It doesn't work with CV1 like it did with DK2.

Anonymous
Not applicable

mckracken said:

this might bite all of you playing this now in the "so and so" once Sega announces the VR patch. (its NOT off the table, yet)

Being able to play it later properly doesn't stop people playing it not-so-well now.

Probably not worth buying VorpX just for one game, though.But for people who have VorpX and hadn't been able to get A:I running properly, it'd be nice to know how Caspersight configured it.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

AndyW1384 said:

mckracken said:

Being able to play it later properly doesn't stop people playing it not-so-well now.

Probably not worth buying VorpX just for one game, though.But for people who have VorpX and hadn't been able to get A:I running properly, it'd be nice to know how Caspersight configured it.

I see that he gave you an Awesome so maybe he's going to give use the setting later.

AdKiuCM
Expert Protege
settings or it didn't happen 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Sounds like he discovered the recipe for Coke. I wouldn't share it either!  😛