cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing The Vanishing of Ethan Carter fails

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer

First I see that there was an updated version, but it could not be installed. I removed the game to try and install it from scratch, but it can't install it. Anyone else having this problem?

10 REPLIES 10

Kranky_Pantz
Protege

***I'm copying & pasting here what I had written in the other thread for failed downloading of purchased games***

Just bought an Oculus Go app (Blackjack Bailey), since they sent me a 30% off coupon, and I've enjoyed the game for years on Steam.

Figured it'd be a nice "pickup & go" game on the Go.....BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!

Much like this issue, with the Rift Store, I can only get to 9.5mb/56mb of the download, then it stops and fails

WTF Oculus?????? (sorry...still not gonna call ya "Meta"....it sucks!)

This is a joke!!!!

Clearly you have server issues and corrupt files on your end....so FIX IT!!!!!!!

It's been over 6 months now!!!!!!

Really tired of this garbage...and you are the ONLY store/launcher which has this issue!!!

Steam, Epic, GOG, Origin, etc......all work, or at least fix their issues in a timely manner and compensate their users.

I want refunds for each and every game which you have essentially now stolen from me, no matter what the original purchase date was.....and we're going back to 2017 and possibly beyond.

"Meta".....LOL!!!!!!!!

Can't even deliver the games which we've purchased!!!!!