cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sparc is a pretty good sports game.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
Get this game, it's great! Ok, of course that depends on whether or not you like this kind of a game, but it's a great take on a fantasy/sci fi sport. The premise is very simple, but when your evenly matched up with your opponent the games get pretty intense and demanding, both physically and mentally. It also has a really good spectator mode, where you watch games in lobby when you aren't playing and can take turns playing and spectating. Beware that this will make you sweat though. It's definitely a quality experience and well worth the money.

If anyone owns this, or plans on getting it and want to play me sent me a friend request. I'm EU, but ultimately anyone who is wants to play can dd me.

4 REPLIES 4

Cpt_Custard
Adventurer
Yea I'm afraid I bought it on Steam as I was offered a 50% discount for some reason.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
That sounds wierd, there hasn't actually been a sale. I don't know if that could have been a bug with Steam. 

Stump-_-
Honored Guest
Thanks for the tip! I was on the fence, but now I'm getting it!  B)

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
Get ready to sweat. You should check out this facebook page if you want to find a team and do some tournements. https://www.facebook.com/groups/sparcplayersleague/