cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus HQ visit

jerrydeanrsmith
Honored Guest
Hi,
I have made some inquiries about possibly driving to irvine to have a look around the facilities. I need to hear back soon I am headed to the east coast.
Sincerely,
-JerryDean Smith Live everyday as if it were your last, Learn as if you were to live forever.
5 REPLIES 5

dwood15
Protege
Hey guy, I think you posted in the wrong place on accident!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry, we don't give office tours to the public. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Drachenherz
Protege
Comedy gold! 😄 a GoT spambot-post RIGHT after a cyberreality-post. 😄 ( btw, keep refraining from responding to or quoting of spambot-posts.) 😛

cybereality
Grand Champion
Man, I've banned that same spammer like 5 or 6 times already. Hope he's gone for good this time.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

AntDX316
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
Man, I've banned that same spammer like 5 or 6 times already. Hope he's gone for good this time.

but.. what if jerrydeanmrsmith is some super intellectual that would insanely contribute to Oculus making his findings and contribution have many awards like the Albert Einstein of physics

but only to never exist because he got denied at the forum of which he stumbled upon by accident

his talent will never been seen, ever..

because he was seen as a joke, a spammer which he is far from not