General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 Link cable crashing almost instantly

I'm having an issue where every time I connect my link cable to my quest, It will connect for a good 5 seconds before it crashes. I've tried 3 link cables and the Quest 2 software picks up that its connected, but it just can't link. Air link works fi...

ykJacks by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are usernames recycled?

Hey all, question’s in the title. Was wondering if the changing of one’s username/ deletion of an account impacts username choices. Are they recycled? Or are do they remain as permanently “used up?” users?

Can oculus quest 2 referrals give you rift store credits?

Hello! Two of my friends are getting new quest 2’s soon and I wanted to get the most out of it by using the referral program. The only problem is that I am using a link cable and I am not sure if I will be able to purchase pcvr games with the credits...

Where is the love for the enthusiasts?

I'm sure there are posts about this already, and to be honest, I still want to create another one hoping they'll get the picture. I just got the Quest 2 after starting with the DK2, and getting my Rift CV1 as part of the first set of preorders (sold ...

IBdaMac by Level 4
  • 25 replies
  • 4 kudos

Oculus Desktop App PTC v39.0.0.51.369

I just got the latest Oculus Desktop App on the PTC (beta). It is v39.0.0.51.369. As usual, no release notes, lol! Anyway, all seems to work fine with my Q2/rtx3090 (v38) using Air Link (I'll try Link later). All the Oculus, Steam and VivePort games ...

oculus rift games on quest 2

so ive just purchased the quest 2 and was looking for help ive had the rift for about a year and have got a few games like beat saber so my question is will i need to rebuy those games when i get the quest 2 or can i play them straight out the box?al...

Formal Complaint

So im brand new to VR and my gf had been enjoying her Quest 2, so I went and got myself one on April 29th. And I'm extremely disappointed, the glasses spacer isn't large enough to not have my glasses **bleep** up the lenses (Had to buy a 3rd party XL...

How many devices can I connect to my account?

I am a teacher and we plan to experiment Quest 2 in my school. We are wondering how many Quest 2 devices we could associate with the same Facebook account. I cannot find this information on this forum. Anyone can help? Thanks.

wbigger by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SteamVR Stutter back as of this weekend - Quest2

Hey y'all, hoping for some help. I use my Quest2 and through Link, my SteamVR library. Had some stutter issues a couple of months ago when I first set everything up but got it working smooth, no issues. As of this weekend, the stutter is back and fie...

Labels