General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Formal Complaint

So im brand new to VR and my gf had been enjoying her Quest 2, so I went and got myself one on April 29th. And I'm extremely disappointed, the glasses spacer isn't large enough to not have my glasses **bleep** up the lenses (Had to buy a 3rd party XL...

How many devices can I connect to my account?

I am a teacher and we plan to experiment Quest 2 in my school. We are wondering how many Quest 2 devices we could associate with the same Facebook account. I cannot find this information on this forum. Anyone can help? Thanks.

wbigger by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SteamVR Stutter back as of this weekend - Quest2

Hey y'all, hoping for some help. I use my Quest2 and through Link, my SteamVR library. Had some stutter issues a couple of months ago when I first set everything up but got it working smooth, no issues. As of this weekend, the stutter is back and fie...