Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Bring Your Desk into VR We’ve added the ability to place a virtual desk on your real desk to use while you’re in VR. You can see and use this Desk in the Ocu...

360 photos have black vertical line

Hi Community, This is my firs time posting in the forum so apologies in advance if I am not doing it properly! I am creating 360 photos using my mirrorless camera and stitching the photos on my PC. I export the photo with a 2:1 ratio, 5400x2700 pixel...

pqueroc by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Factory Reset bug?

I reset my Oculus Quest 2 to return it, as my eyesight is not very good with it, and I cant get proper prescription lenses. When I turned it back on to make sure it was at the beginning set up, it showed the code to type in to pair it. But then the b...

Cannot Launch Oculus Home - New setup

Bought the Oculus Quest 2 today and after trying to setup Oculus Home I get past the "Choose Profile Picture" stage and then it gets stuck on a grey/black screen.Reinstalled including deleting leftover files & reg entries, disabled AV/Firewall and up...

oculus.JPG

App Sharing Scores in Games

Have set-up App Sharing on a Quest 2 and it seems to work great, playing 99% of the games no problem. One weird thing is that the Admin account is unable to see the scores of the sharing account, but they can see the Admin accounts. Seems to be acros...

Holdris by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

quest 2 lagging and stuttering

I've had the quest 2 for 4 days it was fine at first, but now I can start to see objects lag behind and this mostly affects the starting menu, for some reason games are fine but its really annoying, is there any way I can fix this.

alexo_ by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Link would not work on Windows VM

I am running a Windows VM on a MacBook Pro to run Oculus Link and use my Oculus Quest 2 but the Oculus app would not detect the VMware Graphics adapter. VM Graphics Spec -Device Name - VMware SVGA 3DManufacturer - VMware Inc.Chip Type - VMware Virtua...

Saphira25_1-1614464931325.png OculusLink.PNG