Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Bring Your Desk into VR We’ve added the ability to place a virtual desk on your real desk to use while you’re in VR. You can see and use this Desk in the Ocu...

Oculus quest 2 stuck on boot logo

On Friday 26th February 2021 I turned on my oculus quest 2 and was greeted by the 0 logo, after 10 seconds it switched to a black screen for 2 seconds and then back to the 0 logo for 10, it continued this loop for 3-4 hours and then booted up.On Satu...

Changing resolution creates window effect

Need some help changing resolution on my Quest 2 via Sidequest. When I change it, I get this weird windowed effect. It's like I'm looking through a square window and everything in the periphery is black. The window moves as I move my head, but never ...

Oculus Link wattage usage

Hello communityIm trying to use my quest 2 as a monitor to play some PC games non VR, have tried both oculus link and virtual desktop, when i was monitoring the performance i noticed that link used a lot more power than virtual desktop.Im trying to s...

PkStarstorm_0-1620173228475.png

Air Link Wont Work!

Ok, so I'm trying to get into air link right? But whenever i press launch, there are 3 loading dots. and when the loading is over,it takes me back to the oculus home screen. And, I get a message when trying to launch...

Screenshot 2021-05-03 190453.png

Resolved! Problem with multi account

Hello there,my husband bought the oculus quest 2 a while ago and we are happy with it.Yesterday we got the update with multi account and I merged my facebook account with the oculus account to make a second user on the device.But when I login into my...

WiFi realities many seem to overlook

SIMPLE and DISTILLED points to guide most situations ... not the end-all solution to your exact situation ... it's just general logic that i keep seeing so many dumbfounded by. --- TLDR, for now just get a Link .. third party or official? up to you, ...

Hand Tracking with Unknown Sources

So I've started a unity project using the Oculus Integration asset and made a build with all the right packages, then exported the APK onto my Quest 2. When I open the app from the unknown sources library, it launches and runs perfectly, although it ...

Oculus link speed change

Dear VR Community, I have a win 10 pc, 16gb ram, i7 6700, MSI Z170A motherboard, gtx 1070 and I'm trying to connect my Quest 2 with a NEWZEROL 6m USB C cable. After the initial setup (about 2 months ago) I got 2gbps result at the USB speedtest, but n...

Quest 2 and Link not working

Okay. To cut it short; my PC recognizes my Quest 2 is plugged in. I saw it recognized via Devices settings AND it was plugged in a 3.0 port. My settings said so! However, Oculus Link cant find my Headset and my PC isnt found if i enable link from my ...

Broken Camera

So I was on my Oculus Quest 2 and I looked straight up and it just flung of my head and the top left Camera broke. If anyone knows what to do please let me know. I have contacted Oculus support and they can’t do anything about it. Thank you all so mu...

Crashing to Home

I recently bought a quest 2, and when using the Oculus link it will crash instantly when loading any Steam game. I've tried multiple Oculus titles and all seem to work fine, but any steam games will kick me straight out of the link. I have the offici...

Oculus Quest 2 link with laptop problems

Hi. My laptop was not working with oculus link on USB 3.0 cable, but the connection test was succeed. I using lenovo legion 5 laptop. that has ryzen 4800h APU and rtx 2060 discrete graphics. after several trys, finally I can success the oculus link w...

hyhok by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Link cable

Yesterday I noticed that my pc couldnt detect my Quest 2 when using the link cable and I've tried everything to fix it. HOWEVER I found that plugging the 90 degree end into my computer and the straight end into my headset it works flawlessly. I also ...

Oculus link, get more vibrant colors?

Just wondering if you can get more vibrant colors with the link cable. I've an rift s and i accedently got more colors in my headset by plugging in my monitor to the displayport and changing the colors then plugging the rift back into that port. Wond...

quest 2 controller(s) connected but wont track

a few days ago my left controller was connected but wouldnt show up at all. i could see that it was connected but it didnt show up at all when i looked at my hand. i factory reset it and it worked, for a day. now my right controller is having the sam...

jpuxwid by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Mic sounds bad and low

Hello alli just got my Quest 2 a few days ago and i love it.But yesterday i wanted to play multiplayer with a freind who have a Rift s.We started a call group in the internal oculus chat system and i could hear him just fine using he's build in Mic o...