Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 Elite Strap Battery charging slow

I've just received the Elite Strap with Battery for the Quest 2 a couple of days ago and I noticed that it charges extremely slow compared to the headset. It takes about 7 hours to get a full charge (while having the headset already charged at 100%)....

Grenvil by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air Link Wont Work!

Ok, so I'm trying to get into air link right? But whenever i press launch, there are 3 loading dots. and when the loading is over,it takes me back to the oculus home screen. And, I get a message when trying to launch...

Screenshot 2021-05-03 190453.png

New Oculus Device doesn't complete update

Hi, I just got a brand new Oculus Quest 2 and it's stuck on 0% of the second update pack (2 of 2). My internet is fine, and update 1 of 2 seemed to go ok. What a fantastic start to my quest 2 experience. I can't use it. When will this be resolved so ...

RenderDoc Invalid FrameCapturer

For several months now, I've been getting an "Invalid FrameCapturer" error while running RenderDoc for Oculus. This is on a UE4 4.26 game for Quest. I've been unable to do any captures at all and it's really impacting our ability to optimise the Ques...

Casting to Facebook Portal Device

This may be too obvious, but when will Oculus Quest 2 owners be able to cast to Facebook’s own Portal video devices? Maybe the two device teams - Oculus and Portal - can work together on making this a reality and better integrate the two Facebook dev...

Resolved! USB 3.0 recognized as USB 2.0

I've seen a lot of people struggle with this. I just got the Oculus Quest 2, and i was hoping i could play pc vr games for the first time. But when I started the setup process, it told me that a USB 3.0 is recommended even though its plugged into my ...

Black screen

After I system updated my Quest 2 every time I turn it on I only see a black screen (no boundaries, no controllers, no passthrough). The volume GUI comes up and so does the restart/shutdown menu after I hold down the power button (the 3 loading dots ...

Multiview setting frame rate drop

Hello we have a weird issue when using Oculus XR and UnityIf we switch from Multipass to MultiView then the frame rate drops in our appWe would expect it to increase as it's only drawing the screen once.Is this a known issue or are we missing a step?...

VR feels weird after the recent update

So I launched my Quest 2 and the first thing it did was to update the headset. Then when it started, the title screen felt weird. The room I was in didn't move naturally when I turned my head. I started to feel a bit sick, something I've never experi...

Laptop optimization for usb-c link

I have always used my desktop for VR so far.Now that I have ordered HP Omen laptop with Ryzen 7 5800H + RTX 3070, I learned about the Nvidia Optimus that uses the internal GPU by default.Has anyone optimized their laptop with Nvidia graphics card to ...

Oculus quest 2 stuck on boot logo

On Friday 26th February 2021 I turned on my oculus quest 2 and was greeted by the 0 logo, after 10 seconds it switched to a black screen for 2 seconds and then back to the 0 logo for 10, it continued this loop for 3-4 hours and then booted up.On Satu...

Changing resolution creates window effect

Need some help changing resolution on my Quest 2 via Sidequest. When I change it, I get this weird windowed effect. It's like I'm looking through a square window and everything in the periphery is black. The window moves as I move my head, but never ...

Oculus Link wattage usage

Hello communityIm trying to use my quest 2 as a monitor to play some PC games non VR, have tried both oculus link and virtual desktop, when i was monitoring the performance i noticed that link used a lot more power than virtual desktop.Im trying to s...

PkStarstorm_0-1620173228475.png

Resolved! Problem with multi account

Hello there,my husband bought the oculus quest 2 a while ago and we are happy with it.Yesterday we got the update with multi account and I merged my facebook account with the oculus account to make a second user on the device.But when I login into my...

WiFi realities many seem to overlook

SIMPLE and DISTILLED points to guide most situations ... not the end-all solution to your exact situation ... it's just general logic that i keep seeing so many dumbfounded by. --- TLDR, for now just get a Link .. third party or official? up to you, ...

Labels