Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Graphics card compatibility

I am looking to buy a laptop that I would be able to connect to my Quest 2 device and want to check to see if anyone has had any issues with the graphics card intended to purchase. The graphics card in question is the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, 8GB,...

Network Connection error when creating Avatar

Hi there, I'm having trouble creating an Avatar... I'm on the latest public test build and when trying to edit my avatar I get a Network Connection Error, as in the screenshot.I've tried restarting, I can browse the internet, everything else works, e...

IMG_7345.JPG

Left Controller Drift

My left controller has a consistent drift that pulls down even when I push the joystick up it still pulls down. I've tried compressed air and it didn't work I don't know if it's a hardware or software issue.

Audio crackling - Link/AirLink

Most recent update here:https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/r3n2oy/audio_crackling_noises_over_linkairlink_quest_2/ Crackling noises are heard at certain sound frequencies when streaming via Link/AirLink. Especially human voices. The issue seem ...

phobos2077_0-1637615786342.png

Quest 2 Mic sounds bad and low

Hello alli just got my Quest 2 a few days ago and i love it.But yesterday i wanted to play multiplayer with a freind who have a Rift s.We started a call group in the internal oculus chat system and i could hear him just fine using he's build in Mic o...

Casting from oculus app bug

When I start casting from the oculus app on iPhone it works. But if I stop casting from the app and then start again it doesn’t work anymore. It works only one time. Then when I reboot the quest 2 it works again one time.

Return

So I got my headset at an amazon 4* shop at mall of america, and now it doesn't exist anywhereI want to get my headset replaced because of an issue I honestly don't understand can ruin my headset so badly but I can't find any possible way to and the ...

Resolved! Can I transfer my Quest 2 games to a Rift S?

Hi everyone I'm planning on selling my Oculus Quest 2 in favour of a Rift S due to the fact most of my VR games are on Steam. However, I have purchased about half a dozen games for my Quest 2 on the Oculus store - when I factory reset, what happens t...

Extreme blur on just one lens?

Good afternoon, I recently started using my Quest 2 and noticed that my left lense's "blur area" is way bigger than on the right side. There is a tiny sweet spot that has sharp vision, but it makes it borderline unusable since I notice it when having...

Zaxora by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Factory Reset

'I have just recently factory reset my Quest 2 to fix a problem with my link cable, but when I tried to finish the setup, I was unable to since my left controller's broken (as well as lost). Is there any way for me to finish the setup without having ...

Hand Tracking with Unknown Sources

So I've started a unity project using the Oculus Integration asset and made a build with all the right packages, then exported the APK onto my Quest 2. When I open the app from the unknown sources library, it launches and runs perfectly, although it ...

Labels