Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest2 128gb Screen is Fuzzy.

I just Purchase the quest 2 128gb model. I've cleaned the lens. I've repositioned the lens. But it's still very FUZZY/Blurry. Even Watching videos on YouTube VR. The experience sucks. The manufacture date Was 2021/08. I'm wondering if anyone With th...

Oculus quest 2 stuck on boot logo

On Friday 26th February 2021 I turned on my oculus quest 2 and was greeted by the 0 logo, after 10 seconds it switched to a black screen for 2 seconds and then back to the 0 logo for 10, it continued this loop for 3-4 hours and then booted up.On Satu...

Quest 2 Link Cable not Working

So I have the official Link Cable and my pc is vr-ready (did 3 tests), when I first recieved the link cable it worked flawlessly until it stopped working all of a sudden. I had to return it because of internal issues and got a replacement (2 months l...

Oculus Quest 2 freezes on startup V33

My quest updated to V33 and oculus link looks good but in the quest home menu it lags when i exit link and for how fast the battery drains i power my quest off when i'm not using it and 20% of the time when i power up my quest 2 it will freeze on a b...

Purchasing Oculus as retailer

Dear Concern, Greetings from Bangladesh, This is Yusuf, Brand manager of Multimedia Kingdom, an IT product selling organization in Bangladesh. We want to buy few oculus products. Please, let me know the process and other details. And also pls send me...

Since a few days the setup of the legacy avatars in Oculus Quest appears to be broken.Most configuration windows stay empty and some others are crashing the configurator.To me it looks like a problem with their backend as it was the same for v31 and ...

Resolved! Oculus Quest 2 & Steam VR performance issue

Just bought Quest 2 and wanted to play some vr games I have on steam (Radeon RX 5300M & Vega 10)But any game on steam vr is very laggy, image cropping and 100-200 ms / 13.9 ms. I have Oculus Link cable, but with Oculus Air Link same thing.Googled it ...

Fr0dech by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB 3.0 recognized as USB 2.0

I've seen a lot of people struggle with this. I just got the Oculus Quest 2, and i was hoping i could play pc vr games for the first time. But when I started the setup process, it told me that a USB 3.0 is recommended even though its plugged into my ...

Quest 2 Mic sounds bad and low

Hello alli just got my Quest 2 a few days ago and i love it.But yesterday i wanted to play multiplayer with a freind who have a Rift s.We started a call group in the internal oculus chat system and i could hear him just fine using he's build in Mic o...

My quest 2 can't connect to pc at all!

My oculus quest 2 won't connect to my pc. I've done everything I could think of. I turned off air link, I factory reseted my device, I messed with more settings and my device still won't connect. I messed with the settings on the oculus software on m...

Resolved! Quest 2 power switch vs proximity sensor.

I am wonder about the thought process that went into designing this device with a soft power switch that puts it into sleep mode and a proximity switch that wakes it up. Did it occur to anybody that two separate switches with opposing functions might...

jssamp by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 won't find my router

Hey,I got my Quest 2 today and it works fine but I have some serious WiFi Issues. Basically, the Quest 2 gives me a full list of every WiFi-Network near me with even the ones that I have never seen but not my router. It can also connect to my iPhone ...

Quest 2 Elite Strap Battery charging slow

I've just received the Elite Strap with Battery for the Quest 2 a couple of days ago and I noticed that it charges extremely slow compared to the headset. It takes about 7 hours to get a full charge (while having the headset already charged at 100%)....

Grenvil by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air Link Wont Work!

Ok, so I'm trying to get into air link right? But whenever i press launch, there are 3 loading dots. and when the loading is over,it takes me back to the oculus home screen. And, I get a message when trying to launch...

Screenshot 2021-05-03 190453.png

New Oculus Device doesn't complete update

Hi, I just got a brand new Oculus Quest 2 and it's stuck on 0% of the second update pack (2 of 2). My internet is fine, and update 1 of 2 seemed to go ok. What a fantastic start to my quest 2 experience. I can't use it. When will this be resolved so ...

RenderDoc Invalid FrameCapturer

For several months now, I've been getting an "Invalid FrameCapturer" error while running RenderDoc for Oculus. This is on a UE4 4.26 game for Quest. I've been unable to do any captures at all and it's really impacting our ability to optimise the Ques...

Casting to Facebook Portal Device

This may be too obvious, but when will Oculus Quest 2 owners be able to cast to Facebook’s own Portal video devices? Maybe the two device teams - Oculus and Portal - can work together on making this a reality and better integrate the two Facebook dev...

Labels