Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 34 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

New Oculus Quest 2

Hi, I just got the Oculus Quest 2 and it does not work - screen starts with "remove plastic" from your battery - the "universal menu" seems to not be working (oculus button does work na right controller) - controller is clearly not paired (it's worki...

Zet2008 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BSOD OVRServiceLauncher

Hello -- I am experiencing BSOD events while connected to airlink and running MS Flight Simulator 2020. In the application events I see this error below. I have just DL's the Oculus software again, and selected repair to be pre-emptive. Please advise...

Cannot checkout in Meta Store.

Hello, for two days now I have been trying to buy Oculus Quest 2. Unfortunately I cannot proceed through checkout. Website tells me that my address is invalid and checkout button is disabled. None of the fields passed with negative validation, looks ...

Ph3n0m by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not connect Quest 2 to Oculus desktop app PC Link

Hi, I just bought Oculus Quest 2, I bought Oculus Link Cable as well. I really wanted to play some of the cool VR games as this is my first headset. I downloaded the Oculus desktop app, then when I try to connect my headset I am encountering many iss...

Oculus Quest 2 Right Controller Stuck In Place

When I try to move around my right controller it doesn’t work. I can rotate them, click buttons and everything, I just cant move them around. I can’t do anything but rotate them and click buttons.

JoooshD by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 Blank Link Screen

Whenever I plug my Quest 2 into my laptop, all that I see is a blank screen. I plugged it into my friend's computer who also has an Oculus and it worked there but wouldn't work on my laptop when using the same cable. I have an HP Omen 15 and have uni...

oculus

i got a oculus for my kid last month and he plugged it into his pc and he tells me it wont connect to the pc and when he puts it on and try's to go into the store it shows "oops nothing is here" i bought it so he could play games with his friends and...

fn.god by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 won't cinnect to home wifi

I suddenly can't connect my Quest 2 to my home wifi. I can connect it to other wifi with weaker signals, but not the home wifi with good signal. It just says 'Connected, no internet' when I try. I also tried reinstalling my oculus app and factory res...

Shipping label still not sent after a month

I raised a ticket 30 days ago for a faulty elite strap with battery. Oculus support told me a shipping label would be sent within 3 business days so I could get it replaced. It's now been over 4 weeks and I still haven't received the label and Oculus...

My left controller isn’t working, like at all

So I’ve have my quest 2 for about a year now and I’ve had fun with it but one day my house got flooded when it was raining really badly and my controllers were in the water. I didn’t want to do further damage so I didn’t play until a couple days, and...

Kuri5u by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my computer wont detect my link cable

So I got a link cable a few weeks ago and its been working fine, but this morning I tried to connect my quest 2 to my computer, but my computer seems to be unable to detect the link cable connected to my quest 2, I'm not really sure what to do from h...

Problem with crashing in Link

I'm having an issue with my oculus quest 2 crashing in the oculus link. SteamVR works great in the link, as well as games I can run natively, but anything I try to launch through the oculus desktop app in the link (wired or air) it either crashes ins...

Resolved! buttons not working in some games

I bought Oculus Quest 2 VR. Buttons work fine in the main menu as well as in some apps such as Youtube VR. However it is not working for some games such as Beat Saber, Superhot VR, Eleven Table tennis. I cannot select or click anything from the start...

sjishan by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift RK2 Sensor making my Webcam useless

I'm having problem with oculus pc app for couple days, because this webcam. When I install oculus app with connecting webcam seems impossible for some reason, so I unplugged my webcam and installed oculus app successfully. But next day when I trying ...

what.PNG

Black screen after software update

Yesterday I updated the software on my oculus quest 2. After the update when I turn the headset on I see black screen and the area I selected as guardian before the update. If I get out of the zone I see with the oculus camera. I tried to do a hard r...

My microphone randomly went super quiet!

hi, im using an oculus quest 2 recently and i'm really enjoying it. However, today, when i was playing recroom, my mic just went super quiet. i had to scream just for someone to hear me in the slightest. someone please help! this is not with oculus l...

Help

I can not connect the oculus link gives an error: a hardware problem does not allow you to enter vr. Make sure the headset and sensors are plugged in. Tell me what to do?

Screenshot_1.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP

HOW THE HELL DO YOU CONTACT A SUPERVISOR OR AT LEAST SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THEIR A$$ FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND???NUMEROUS TICKETS OPENED SINCE MARCH TO HELP WITH AN OCULUS QUEST 2 ACCOUNT. MY SONS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WAS 29 DAY BANNED, THEN REMOVED, SO HIS...

Login Link Doesn't Work in Oculus App

Hi, I am trying to connect my Oculus quest to my PC using the Oculus app. When clicking the Continue with Facebook link in the app, it says to continue in browser but nothing happens. I assume that this is supposed to launch a hyperlink to allow me t...

Oculus link stopped working after weeks

Hi everyone,I've been playing with my Oculus Quest 2 linked to my pc via Oculus app for the past few weeks. Unfortunately, since two days ago it stopped working for no reason: when I try to link the headset to my computer I only get the three dots lo...

texdade by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus App keeps restarting when headset is plugged in(quest 2)

So i will start by saying i got the quest 2 when it came out. everything was working good for months. I had a titan xp with a ryzen 7 3700 and 64 gb of ram. Now about a month or two ago i got an AMD 6900XT and i have been getting weird problems ever ...

Resolved! Oculus Link disconnects from PC

I was playing through the oculus link and after I changed rendering resolution and restarted the Oculus app the oculus link stopped working. Now every time I connect to PC my Oculus Quest 2 disconnects and Oculus app posts a message that it cannot fi...

Denvick by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 replacement right controller

Ordered and received a new replacement right controller directly from Oculus and the right replacement controller will not turn on at all! I tried using 9 different batteries that will work in the left controller but not the right replacement control...

Resolved! Discount code not working.

The welcome25 code is not working. The app shows the discount subtracted.When I go to confirm the payment from my bank, it shows the full amount. This is very serious and makes you look very bad!

Magatok by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels