Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brand new oculus no updates no store no nothing

I bought a brand new oculus yesterday, just my luck facebook goes down. Before that though I'm on the line with support trying to get my phone to detect the headset so i can use the mobile app (it was detected on start up but lost it somehow after he...

Quest 2 - how to see photos/videos on Android Oculus app?

I thought I saw a recent feature where I can now more easily transfer screenshots or videos from the Quest 2 (without having to share on Facebook, smh) I'm can't figure out how though, I am looking in my Oculus app on my phone, under Devices (and loo...

nidania by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

inital airlink wont work

I just got my quest 2 and trying to connect it through air link the app tells me to turn it on and turn on air link, I do so and in the settings in the headset its turned on and press confirmed. But the app wont continue to set it up in the app. On t...

Capture.PNG

Oculus Windows App doesn’t recognize Minecraft

I am attempting to play Minecraft (Bedrock) on my Oculus Quest 2 using a compatible link cable. I downloaded the Windows Oculus App on my PC. I already own Minecraft (Bedrock) and have it downloaded to the PC through the Microsoft Store. The Oculus A...

Oculus support on linux

I've recently swapped my OS to Linux for various reasons but found out that Oculus does not support it.I mean, SideQuest does have a Linux version but it does not allow me connect my quest (via AirLink) to my PC.There are games I used to play on PCVR...

Sir.Joe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Guardian and tracking issues came back after v32

For a while I was having the seemingly common problem with the Quest 2 guardian where, when setting the floor, it moves up with you as you stand up and the guardian itself moves around as well, basically rendering the guardian unusable. Furthermore, ...

Quest 2 loading steamvr issues

Hi, ive got a bit of an issue regarding oculus link and steamvr and hoping someone can help. Whenever i use my quest 2 for oculus link and launch steamvr my cable magically disconnects from my pc and it kicks me off oculus link mode, this only seems ...

quest 2 having boot problems

when my quest tries to boot up it has a forever dimming and lightening oculus logo and when rebooted or factory resets happen it will have a chip and a green progress bar and it will return back to the oculus logo once more. the oculus can not be con...

Quest 2 guardian drawing trigger stuck

Sometimes, when I try to draw a new guardian, the trigger button seems to get stuck. Which means I can't release and then confirm the boundaries. Even the guardian drawing sound sticks around when I go back.I tried using the other controller but that...

Auto-Sleep Inactivity timeout

I have auto sleep set to 4 hours, i have something covering my sensor in the headset, i disabled the sensor on the developer hub, but my head set sill still auto sleep after 2min of inactivity sometimes a little longer but average is 2 min. is there ...

Legit Survey or Phishing Spoof?

Got this semi-legit looking email earlier, but I have no clue if scammer or if just misleadingly seedy-looking subcontractor. If it's indeed legit, it would be pretty unwise to make phishing so easy and accessible by using shady subcontractors instea...

Screenshot_20210727-174743_Gmail.jpg

All apps gone

Seen a couple people have this issue but I'm gonna post anyway in hopes someone has a solution. Started my quest and it had a forced update. After it finished, all my apps are gone. I'm logged in and can see my purchase history but there's no redownl...

Tracking is going downhill!

I believe since version 28 i started to get a tracking error everytime i start the HMD after some time the tracking came back no problem and play, i didnt pay much attention as it worked at the end. On version v29 i started to notice it more and more...

Oculus Quest 2 - Stuck on Link Black loading screen 3 dots

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hey guys so recently I had a problem where when I tried to launch link through my quest 2 with a usb c cable it would get stuck on a black loading screen and take me back to the quest 2 menu, what I found out through Reddit...

Mixed Reality Capture can't send config to Quest 2

I see that my post is similar to this unanswered one from 1/2020: https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Answers/MRC-calibration-file-won-t-save-to-headset/m-p/828616#M3203 When I get to the "Save to Headset" step in the MRC application, the button shows the...

USB-C Headphones Not Working

So I use to be able to use my Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless Headphones for my Quest 2 but recently they stopped working. The headphones work on my computer so it's not them. My wireless receiver is however USB-C. When I go to look at the device it's ...

Payment Method Fiasco re: ticket number 2841333

It seems the inability to add ANY payment method dates back to 2017. Yet, I’ve had this ticket opened for 7 days and the only “solution” proffered is that my credit card exceeded the credit limit.That accusation is simply not true.Yesterday, for the ...

Oculus Link issue ever Since 120hz Update

I want to state that i have tried LITERALLY everything i can to fix this issue.I have re-installed Windows 10, nothing is overclocked, drivers are up to date, headset has been factory reset. I have tried 2 link cables official and non. I have tried o...

20210528_204341.jpg

hands not showing up with airlink

Whenever I use airlink my hands are gone and none of the buttons work. The solution is to uninstall and reinstall but I was wondering if there was a way to stop this from happening again. Its really getting on my nerves.

Facebook email change doesn't reflect Oculus email?

I use my phone number to log into Facebook and I recently realized I had an old email (hotmail lol) that I never use. I went to change my Facebook email to an email I actually use, but my Oculus email remains as the hotmail one. Facebook profile in s...

Facial interface replacement denied

I'm seriously pissed off. Amazon told me that my Quest 2's facial interface could lead to irritation issues. I contact Oculus Support after reading their official support page regarding this issue. My serial corresponds to the one specified by them o...

Screenshot 2021-05-25 091858.png

SOLVED: ERROR Oculus cant reach service

I just spent a day dealing with oculus issues simply to play my oculus quest 2 (Half Life Alyx 2 was the goal). I did a fresh install of windows, followed by an fresh install of Oculus and hit the aforementioned error message.After following differen...

dvdnzl by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Touchpads not working in SteamVR

Hi, I just purchased a Quest 2 and want to use it for SteamVR (Half life Alyx). I am connected and in-game via usb 3 with a C-to-A cable. There are no warnings about performance in the oculus software. The finger presence touchpads next to the button...

Official Link Cable Not Detected by App

Hello everyone. I am frustrated trying to figure out why the Oculus Link official cable, which I just bought, will not be detected by my Oculus App on PC, thus rendering me unable to use Oculus Link. The connection is detected by my computer, which I...

"Confirm account merge" keeps failing

I've recently purchased a Quest 2 and am currently in the first setup process.I created an Oculus account and am trying to merge it with my Facebook account from the Oculus mobile app, but every time I confirm, an error message pops up reading: "Unab...

Labels