Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto-Sleep Inactivity timeout

I have auto sleep set to 4 hours, i have something covering my sensor in the headset, i disabled the sensor on the developer hub, but my head set sill still auto sleep after 2min of inactivity sometimes a little longer but average is 2 min. is there ...

Legit Survey or Phishing Spoof?

Got this semi-legit looking email earlier, but I have no clue if scammer or if just misleadingly seedy-looking subcontractor. If it's indeed legit, it would be pretty unwise to make phishing so easy and accessible by using shady subcontractors instea...

Screenshot_20210727-174743_Gmail.jpg

All apps gone

Seen a couple people have this issue but I'm gonna post anyway in hopes someone has a solution. Started my quest and it had a forced update. After it finished, all my apps are gone. I'm logged in and can see my purchase history but there's no redownl...

Quest 2 guardian drawing trigger stuck

Sometimes, when I try to draw a new guardian, the trigger button seems to get stuck. Which means I can't release and then confirm the boundaries. Even the guardian drawing sound sticks around when I go back.I tried using the other controller but that...

Tracking is going downhill!

I believe since version 28 i started to get a tracking error everytime i start the HMD after some time the tracking came back no problem and play, i didnt pay much attention as it worked at the end. On version v29 i started to notice it more and more...

quest 2 having boot problems

when my quest tries to boot up it has a forever dimming and lightening oculus logo and when rebooted or factory resets happen it will have a chip and a green progress bar and it will return back to the oculus logo once more. the oculus can not be con...

Oculus Quest 2 - Stuck on Link Black loading screen 3 dots

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hey guys so recently I had a problem where when I tried to launch link through my quest 2 with a usb c cable it would get stuck on a black loading screen and take me back to the quest 2 menu, what I found out through Reddit...

Mixed Reality Capture can't send config to Quest 2

I see that my post is similar to this unanswered one from 1/2020: https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Answers/MRC-calibration-file-won-t-save-to-headset/m-p/828616#M3203 When I get to the "Save to Headset" step in the MRC application, the button shows the...

USB-C Headphones Not Working

So I use to be able to use my Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless Headphones for my Quest 2 but recently they stopped working. The headphones work on my computer so it's not them. My wireless receiver is however USB-C. When I go to look at the device it's ...

Payment Method Fiasco re: ticket number 2841333

It seems the inability to add ANY payment method dates back to 2017. Yet, I’ve had this ticket opened for 7 days and the only “solution” proffered is that my credit card exceeded the credit limit.That accusation is simply not true.Yesterday, for the ...

Oculus Link issue ever Since 120hz Update

I want to state that i have tried LITERALLY everything i can to fix this issue.I have re-installed Windows 10, nothing is overclocked, drivers are up to date, headset has been factory reset. I have tried 2 link cables official and non. I have tried o...

20210528_204341.jpg

hands not showing up with airlink

Whenever I use airlink my hands are gone and none of the buttons work. The solution is to uninstall and reinstall but I was wondering if there was a way to stop this from happening again. Its really getting on my nerves.

Facebook email change doesn't reflect Oculus email?

I use my phone number to log into Facebook and I recently realized I had an old email (hotmail lol) that I never use. I went to change my Facebook email to an email I actually use, but my Oculus email remains as the hotmail one. Facebook profile in s...

Facial interface replacement denied

I'm seriously pissed off. Amazon told me that my Quest 2's facial interface could lead to irritation issues. I contact Oculus Support after reading their official support page regarding this issue. My serial corresponds to the one specified by them o...

Screenshot 2021-05-25 091858.png

SOLVED: ERROR Oculus cant reach service

I just spent a day dealing with oculus issues simply to play my oculus quest 2 (Half Life Alyx 2 was the goal). I did a fresh install of windows, followed by an fresh install of Oculus and hit the aforementioned error message.After following differen...

dvdnzl by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Touchpads not working in SteamVR

Hi, I just purchased a Quest 2 and want to use it for SteamVR (Half life Alyx). I am connected and in-game via usb 3 with a C-to-A cable. There are no warnings about performance in the oculus software. The finger presence touchpads next to the button...

Official Link Cable Not Detected by App

Hello everyone. I am frustrated trying to figure out why the Oculus Link official cable, which I just bought, will not be detected by my Oculus App on PC, thus rendering me unable to use Oculus Link. The connection is detected by my computer, which I...

"Confirm account merge" keeps failing

I've recently purchased a Quest 2 and am currently in the first setup process.I created an Oculus account and am trying to merge it with my Facebook account from the Oculus mobile app, but every time I confirm, an error message pops up reading: "Unab...

Drop down menu for sorting apps invisible

Love the quest 2 but I'm not a big fan of showing "all" apps (even apps/demos that I've chosen to delete) and I dislike having my latest opened app first. Therefore I'm a big fan of the drop down menu for sorting the apps to only installed and in A-Ö...

Quest 2 microphone randomly stops working.

I bought a quest 2 the other day and the microphone randomly stops working in apps and party chat, the people in my party say "it sounds like I'm fumbling my mic". I didn't change any settings, it happens with both my external headset, and the built ...

Extending the Quest 2 Link Cable?

Afternoon everyone! I'm looking to get the official link cable as 3rd party ones have failed me. However, it looks as though the official link cable is a USB-C to USB-C? My issue is that I use a USB 3.0 Extention cable that's powered in order to exte...

4 months of use and the plastic breaks

It has only been 4 months and the plastic that holds the strap going over the top of the head snaps off with no hesitation, sent a support ticket on this, (2485292), and I'm yet to receive a response validating my warranty and what options there are....

photo_2021-03-28_19-28-26.jpg
Labels