Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Confirm account merge" keeps failing

I've recently purchased a Quest 2 and am currently in the first setup process.I created an Oculus account and am trying to merge it with my Facebook account from the Oculus mobile app, but every time I confirm, an error message pops up reading: "Unab...

Auto-Sleep Inactivity timeout

I have auto sleep set to 4 hours, i have something covering my sensor in the headset, i disabled the sensor on the developer hub, but my head set sill still auto sleep after 2min of inactivity sometimes a little longer but average is 2 min. is there ...

Drop down menu for sorting apps invisible

Love the quest 2 but I'm not a big fan of showing "all" apps (even apps/demos that I've chosen to delete) and I dislike having my latest opened app first. Therefore I'm a big fan of the drop down menu for sorting the apps to only installed and in A-Ö...

Quest 2 microphone randomly stops working.

I bought a quest 2 the other day and the microphone randomly stops working in apps and party chat, the people in my party say "it sounds like I'm fumbling my mic". I didn't change any settings, it happens with both my external headset, and the built ...

Extending the Quest 2 Link Cable?

Afternoon everyone! I'm looking to get the official link cable as 3rd party ones have failed me. However, it looks as though the official link cable is a USB-C to USB-C? My issue is that I use a USB 3.0 Extention cable that's powered in order to exte...

4 months of use and the plastic breaks

It has only been 4 months and the plastic that holds the strap going over the top of the head snaps off with no hesitation, sent a support ticket on this, (2485292), and I'm yet to receive a response validating my warranty and what options there are....

photo_2021-03-28_19-28-26.jpg

Facebook email change doesn't reflect Oculus email?

I use my phone number to log into Facebook and I recently realized I had an old email (hotmail lol) that I never use. I went to change my Facebook email to an email I actually use, but my Oculus email remains as the hotmail one. Facebook profile in s...

Quest 2 - Need a way to Recenter X,Y in space

Hi, I cannot find a way to recenter in space. Example: I set the guardian to my room, started FIRST STEPS app and it wanted me to grab things on a vr desk that is across the wall. I keep pressed the oculus button but this only recenter the menus to t...

Resolved! Quest 2 Controller Thumb Sensing

Hello! I've been having a weird issue with my controllers. The thumb sensing keeps sensing my thumb and keeping it on the controller virtually. I can't thumbs up with it at all due to that as it's constantly like that. This is mainly happening to my ...

New Oculus software (V26) causes issues with MSFS

The new version (26) of the oculus software causes regular 'flashes' in Microsoft Flight Simulator. This seems to be an issue with the oculus software, since in the previous version (V25) this issue was hardly there. Today the new version of the Ocul...

payt69 by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 10 kudos