Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 28 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Oculus link repeatedly crashes but it used to work fine

I have everything imaginable done to try to get it to work again. Different port with correct power supply, USB 3.0, factory resets on both devices, completely uninstalling oculus (yes even the ones tucked away in the hard drive), repairing the softw...

NubInVR by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-Sleep Inactivity timeout

I have auto sleep set to 4 hours, i have something covering my sensor in the headset, i disabled the sensor on the developer hub, but my head set sill still auto sleep after 2min of inactivity sometimes a little longer but average is 2 min. is there ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Disconnecting Link Cable Quest 2

My Oculus Quest 2 keeps randomly disconnecting from 0-60 minutes after being in use, Oculus link works fine with other USB cables and I have written out the possibility of it being a faulty Type-C port or cable by testing different combinations. I ha...

Tonicc_ by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

The Horizon code keeps having error.

I was going to play beat saber, but I can't because the horizon code won't let me, and after trying countlessly and being locked out for an hour, I've typed it in the website correctly each time, but on the headset it says an error occured, and it al...

Quest 2 not fully charging since 39.0 firmware update

So, I have recently discovered a huge potential problem. I started to notice that my Quest 2 won't charge - even though it would show that it's charging both by LED and the battery icon. After using the Link, I always sit the Quest 2 down and power i...

Oculus link not working with 6500 XT

So I was excited to get my brand new 6500 XT today which says its compatible with radeon VR ready premium as well as oculus devices including link however that was not my case, I was excited to use my (brand new bought specifically for this purpose) ...

Beat saber is not free?

I just bought a new Oculus Quest 2 and I did not get a redeeming code with a free Beat Saber copy. I do not know if I did something wrong. Please help.

Pawoo36 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PCVR FPS/Stutter issues

Recently bought a usb 3.0 cable and have been trying to use the quest 2 for PCVR. My pc should be perfectly capable of running both non-vr and vr games, I have done a cable test and have a 3.0GBPS speed so that's not the issue either. when running th...

Masked_ by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 guardian lag

Hello folks! Just the other day I've started having this issue where the whole quest system starts lagging whenever the guardian appears. This only seems to be an issue when the link cable is active and I'm in a game but when I'm checking the app tes...

Airlink unable to connect to PC

Hi so I tried starting up Airlink for the first time since it got out of beta, (it used to work fine when in beta), but it just didn't want to connect. When starting up airlink I can see my pc in the devices list, and I can click on pair. But after t...

OrdinaryOx_1-1661275904001.png

Oculus Link with Quest 2

About a week or two ago, I've been having a recurring issue while using my Quest 2 to play PCVR games using the Link Cable. My frame rate is fine when I start up Oculus Link but as soon as the Oculus Rift Home loads in my frame rate drops to roughly ...

Casting No Longer Works

Hi, I have a Quest 2 and a Samsung S7 Plus tablet. When i first purchased both and up until recent updates of headset and app i used to be able to cast from the headset to the tablet. since recent updates i can no longer cast successfully. The circle...

Roky360 by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Workrooms Web App is Frozen

Hey, I am unable to use the web app. Once I am logged in to my workroom I am trying to click anywhere and it doesnt respond. From my name, to schedule a meeting, to the notifications, it doesn't register any input and is completely frozen. I download...

Oculus Quest 2 Controllers wont turn on

My Quest 2 Controllers won't turn on. Unpairing and trying a repair won't do anything as the controllers don't turn on. I've changed the batteries, recharged the batteries, restarted my Quest 2. The controllers don't even show a light.

Can't Uninstall Apps

About a month ago I was able to simply uninstall apps from my quest 2 but now when I click uninstall on an app nothing happens. I have the game STRIDE stuck updating and a new game that won't even start the installment process. My main goal is to uni...

My Oculus Quest 2 only shows a black screen.

Hi so I turned on my Quest 2 for the first time in months and all I saw was the Oculus logo then a loading bar with what looked like a SD card on top with an arrow pointing down to the loading bar and then it went to a black screen and I can hear the...

Kit-Fox by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus Quest 2 issue with accessing profile or any of my games

Hey it seems like this problem of turning on your oculus quest 2 and all your games being gone and everything saying please try again later is hitting everyone and for a while now I’ve read many many discussions on what people have done and it seems ...

Resolved! Quest 2 Controller Thumb Sensing

Hello! I've been having a weird issue with my controllers. The thumb sensing keeps sensing my thumb and keeping it on the controller virtually. I can't thumbs up with it at all due to that as it's constantly like that. This is mainly happening to my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 - Stuck on Link Black loading screen 3 dots

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hey guys so recently I had a problem where when I tried to launch link through my quest 2 with a usb c cable it would get stuck on a black loading screen and take me back to the quest 2 menu, what I found out through Reddit...

Battery Drain While Using Oculus Link with Quest 2

I am using the official link cable plugged into a USB 3.2 port on my computer with a USB-C to USB-A adapter. During a 2 hour play session, the battery drained from 100% to 32% while plugged into link. At one point, I even got a low battery warning an...

Your copy of Oculus Platform Command Line Utility is old.

Hi everyone,Trying to upload my first Oculus app to oculus store using both OVR Platform Tool inside Unity and Oculus Developer Hub but it gives the following error.Your copy of Oculus Platform Command Line Utility is old. ** Version 1.67.0.000001 ha...

volcank by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horizon Worlds Unavailable

Hello, I am located in Asia and I am unable to download "Horizon Worlds" on my Meta Quest 2. Can anyone help me regarding this? Is it only available in US and Canada? I am a developer and want to create content in Horizon Worlds. Please help. Thanks.

One Oculus account logged in on multiple Quest 2 headsets

Let's say I have 30 Meta Quest 2 headsets for my school's 30 students.Can I use one single Oculus account (aka the school's FB & Oculus account) to log in on these 30 headsets? And the 30 students using these 30 headsets will have no trouble using an...

Labels