Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 34 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Aluminum foil fix for Oculus Controller that will not turn on

Hi all, As some of you already know, sometimes a controller will just up and die and not turn back on when replacing batteries. In my case, it was the right hand controller for my Quest 2. It died while watching some videos. Thinking it was the batte...

Resolved! Quest 2 Controller Thumb Sensing

Hello! I've been having a weird issue with my controllers. The thumb sensing keeps sensing my thumb and keeping it on the controller virtually. I can't thumbs up with it at all due to that as it's constantly like that. This is mainly happening to my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Touchpads not working in SteamVR

Hi, I just purchased a Quest 2 and want to use it for SteamVR (Half life Alyx). I am connected and in-game via usb 3 with a C-to-A cable. There are no warnings about performance in the oculus software. The finger presence touchpads next to the button...

Oculus quest 2 replacement right controller

Ordered and received a new replacement right controller directly from Oculus and the right replacement controller will not turn on at all! I tried using 9 different batteries that will work in the left controller but not the right replacement control...

Labels