Unity VR Development
Share Unity VR development feedback, issues, and challenges here!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Bluetooth input sensor / controller

Hi everyone, I'm developing project on Oculus Quest 2 with Hand Tracking in Unity.I need to provide additional input value from external sensor.Input value is just user's pressure on the sensor: may be float with 0.0 - 1.0 values. No movement, rotati...

Trouble with MR applications in Quest

Hi there,When developing Oculus MR application in Unity using Oculus SDK, we can see the room data previously set up in the headset using Oculus Link in Unity editor, but after packaging the game as apk and run it on Oculus quest 2 headset, the MR ap...

API to determine if user has purchased game

Is there an API method to determine if the Meta user has already purchased the game? We do have API calls to determine if the user has purchased Addons (IAP), but I have not found any method regarding the game itself.We are changing our game price to...

Question about data saving

Hello, how to save the game data in progress (ex. virtual helmet rotation y-axis) in the Oculus Quest2 helmet, and be able to open the folder to find the stored file data after the end. I use this C# but not woking, how to test that data can save in ...

white_lee by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Meta avatar transparency

Hello, I want to make a remote Meta Avatar fade in and out. I can't find a way to make the avatar transparent. I can't find a way to access the mesh render and change the alpha channel. It must be possible as in the documentation they put best practi...

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 16.33.04.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

New Interaction SDK hands do not update Vector 3

Hi  I am developing with the new Interaction SDK and have been trying to map the transform and rotation of the hands to other values, but they are not updated during run time and they are always at 0, 0, 0. (The older one, which is the OVRHandPrefab...

chenliu52 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels