Horizon Worlds Building Questions
Have a Horizon Worlds building question? Can't quite get that script to work out the way you want? Ask away! Please stay on topic - Off topic posts are submit to removal.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Horizon worlds unavailable

Apparently if you’ve been naughty on Facebook then they effectively ban you from horizon worlds,it’s very odd and unfair,I was able to download it about a month or so before horizon worlds was released here in the uk,played it for a few hours,but the...

Building Horizon Worlds help

Hey everyone, I’m new and becoming very frustrated with building a new world in horizon worlds. I’ve gone through the tutorial but when I’m trying to place items, they are huge - bigger than the whole space. How to I place an item at the correct scal...

Ky7ee by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with the controllers

There is something wrong with the controllers the controls are so bad I cannot even finish my map The controls keep cycling to different options and deleting stuff in front of me it is very frustratingcould this be a virus or is someone controlling m...

I cant use Horizon World

Hello, hope everyone is doing well. Just would like to build in Horizon World but it's becoming difficult. I had a facebook account since 2007 and I got hacked in 2022 I haven't been able to use facebook like before. When I got the oculus I used my f...

Resolved! How to create wheel spinner

Hi! I am looking to make a physics based wheel spinner as a minigame. Like that seen from Wheel of Fortune. Im struggling with setting up an object/entity that cant be moved and can only be rotated on the Z axis. It could be possible to do with spinn...

maxresdefault
MagDean by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Creating Climb Grab Points

Hi - hope you can help, I've visited Horizon worlds where players can climb (pull themselves up) using grab points (or objects) anchored to the wall - how are these grab points/objects created? Setting an object's property to 'grabbable' is only avai...

strawman1 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos