cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus App 1.5 Released

cybereality
Grand Champion
The 1.5 version of the Oculus app has started rolling out earlier today. You should receive the update automatically later today (if it hasn't updated already). Here are some of the additions:
  • Improvements to notifications
  • Oculus app for Rift now makes comfort rating more clear, and allows sale pricing for apps
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes
  • Improvements to performance, power and system stability
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
109 REPLIES 109

Keksmania
Explorer
Any update on the red tint issue? 

Zentosi
Protege
Or adjusting pixel density in settings?

Tovrin
Protege
Can we now dismiss the minimum spec message?  Only my CPU is lagging behind (spec wise) and that's barely.  It really has no impact on my experience.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Can Oculus start releasing these updates only after I get home from work? Way more convenient for my VR fixation o:)

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Any fix for the Oculus error that spams Event Viewer? Surely that must be fixed by now?

owlboy
Protege

Tovrin said:

Can we now dismiss the minimum spec message?  Only my CPU is lagging behind (spec wise) and that's barely.  It really has no impact on my experience.

I'm in the same boat. And the original release of the system spec checker tool told me it was fine when I ran it the day it came out!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I got the update but home is now a juddering mess !!!! Anyone else?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Techy111 said:

I got the update but home is now a juddering mess !!!! Anyone else?

Probably a dumb question, but did you reboot the PC after the update?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Trying that now mate, the little ball tracker in home keeps pausing when I look left or right so hopefully a reboot will sort it 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.