cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTC for Quest v.39 Megathread

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Public Test Channel (PTC) for Quest and Quest 2 v.39 is starting to roll out today. Let's use this thread for collecting feedback on it. Share your impressions and let us know if you see any issues. Please make sure to also send in bug reports along with posting here if you notice anything wrong.

When sharing feedback, try to include as much detail as possible to help the team investigate.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.
198 REPLIES 198

You have 'Automatic' enabled. First disable Automatic then you can slect your own frequency and resolution.

Already done ! No changes

i already have the automatic render resolution disabled no change.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Decree17
Level 3

It's an issue they're aware of and I've been told an update is coming soon to address it. Perhaps v40 PTC? (missing refresh rates)

It will take a long time. Maybe June

jfeelders
Level 3

How is the HMD connected? Airlink? Cable? Mine is connected with an USB3.1 gen1 cable.

Mine from Virtual Desktop

To restore refresh rate not available, try to log off and login again in the desktop app. 

I tried it but no...i think it comes not from the PC app but from the headset. My girlfriend has a headset too and i checked that there's no problem with, even by PC app.