cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTC v40 Release Megathread

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Public Test Channel (PTC) for Quest and Quest 2 v40 is starting to roll out today. Let's use this thread for collecting feedback on it. Share your impressions and let us know if you see any issues. Please make sure to also send in bug reports along with posting here if you notice anything wrong.

When sharing feedback, try to include as much detail as possible to help the team investigate.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.
88 REPLIES 88

I can't find this demo app . Can you give me a link ?

Anyway the room Guardian works for me after sleep Mode.

Banana4Bananas
Level 7

Mention of the accessibility settings menu being hidden would have been nice. I use keymapper to launch Virtual Desktop with volume keys 

Same. Metrics tool don't work on v40.

jgarza713956
Level 3

Please fix the instructions for forgot patter? So many users locked out for forgetting their pattern. How did your instructions get past QA? You can't follow the forgot pattern instructions without having your pattern! Having to factory reset is a huge fail!

Same problem with grab and interact. Missing laser from my hand. 

Dejvrecord
Level 2

I am not able to grasp or interact with things in my home environment. The image seems less sharp to me. But Airlink improved. I can now be connected at a fixed speed of 200.

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for testing everyone and for reporting issues! Your reports have helped us solve several issues that might have otherwise gone live if not caught. Version 40 is rolling out to everyone and we're going to start sending out PTC for v41 for Quest and PC.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

We've seen quite a few reports that the Oculus software has been fixed for windows 11.  I've noticed it working better myself as well (albeit off and on.) Has the team started addressing this?

OVR metrics does not work anymore. Are you going to fix it for v41?