cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cast

Kyb44
Honored Guest

Hola!
Hace poco queria hacer un streaming con los Quest 2 por medio de la página oculus.com/casting y sorpresa! no me funciona, cosa que hace tiempo si podia hacer
He intentado varias maneras de solucionarlo sin resultado, reinciar la computadora, reiniciar los Quest 2, ver si estan ambos en la ultima actualización, el tema del wifi, y nada, tambien me percate de otros puntos
- No tengo problema alguno en transmitir en mi celular
- Probamos en la casa de otro amigo y transmite por la página sin ningun problema
- Probamos en mi casa en el pc de un amigo y transmite sin ningun problema

Creo que tiene que ver algo directo con mi pc pero no entiendo porque antes si funcionaba y ahora no
necesito ayuda para resolver esto
Gracias de antemano

Envio mismo mensaje con traductor 

Hello!
Recently I wanted to do a streaming with the Quest 2 through the page oculus.com/casting and surprise! It doesn't work for me, something I could do a long time ago
I have tried several ways to solve it without result, restart the computer, restart the Quest 2, see if they are both in the latest update, the Wi-Fi issue, and nothing, I also noticed other points
- I have no problem transmitting on my cell phone
- We tried at another friend's house and he transmits through the page without any problem
- We tried at my house on a friend's pc and it transmits without any problem

I think it has something to do directly with my pc but I don't understand why it worked before and now it doesn't.
I need help to solve this
Thanks in advance
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how discouraging casting issues can be, so we'd be happy to lend a hand! 

In order to get a bit more insight, could you please answer the following:

1. When was this first noticed?
    • Did anything change around that time?
  2. What browser are you trying to use on your PC for casting? 
    • Could you try a different one? (Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Etc.)
  3. Is there any extenders in your home?
    • If so, are the PC and headset on the same network device?
  4. Using any VPNs on your PC? - Might want to disable those

Looking forward to your update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again! Just checking in to see if you were still needing some help with your casting issues. 

If so, please don't hesitate to reach on out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!