cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLC not working

HalbrookHouse
Explorer

I recently purchased the DLC for Real VR Fishing and it doesn't show up in the in-game DLC menu. I don't know if this is a problem with the game or a problem with the DLC system on Oculus. If anyone has a fix, that would be very helpful.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there thanks for bringing this to the community! We understand how frustrating this is to you. Try restarting your headset and if that doesn't help resolve this please submit a support ticket here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

HalbrookHouse
Explorer

For anyone who searched this, we learned that the Real VR Fishing DLC is only available for Quest at the time of this post.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there thanks for bringing this to the community! We understand how frustrating this is to you. Try restarting your headset and if that doesn't help resolve this please submit a support ticket here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

HalbrookHouse
Explorer

Interesting enough... I searched at oculus.com under apps&games for 'real vr fishing' and it shows up that I have purchased the game and the DLC. Switching over to the Rift menu, searched for 'real vr fishing' and it shows only the main game as purchased, and no mention of the DLC. Is the DLC only for the Quest? 

HalbrookHouse
Explorer

Opening a ticket now...

Thank you!

HalbrookHouse
Explorer

For anyone who searched this, we learned that the Real VR Fishing DLC is only available for Quest at the time of this post.

Thank you for this, I'm sure we're not the only ones who've noticed the differences between the PCVR & Native versions of this game.