cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key in Layers of Fear floats away

velvet.jack
Explorer

I am playing Layers of Fear. I went up to the Office and grabbed the key from the top of the desk so I could get into the locked room on the first floor. Before I was able to get out of the office, the key, which I had firmly in my grasp, jumped out and remained floating in space to the center right of me. It continued to move as I did in space. There was no apparent way to grab it again. It had not gone back to the desk either. Is this some sort of glitch in the game? I can find no reference to a floating key, in the game, online. The only references to the key that I can find are that the key is supposed to be taken from the desk in the office and used to unlock the room on the first floor. How do I fix this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's been several days now since I sent a message to the Poland based team, and I haven't even received an acknowledgement in receipt of my email. I may just abandon the current game and start a new one. If it does the same thing, maybe I should pick a different painting at the beginning.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, Velvet.Jack! We heard that you came across an issue with Layers of Fear gameplay. We'd love to help, although, we're only able to assist with troubleshooting Meta Quest software/hardware. Here is a link to the developers support page, where you'll be able to share your experience with the developer's. We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks! I will try that link.

idkwhatgooduser
Honored Guest

I have never played that, who is Ken in the story?

velvet.jack
Explorer

I haven't heard the name Ken in the story.

It's been several days now since I sent a message to the Poland based team, and I haven't even received an acknowledgement in receipt of my email. I may just abandon the current game and start a new one. If it does the same thing, maybe I should pick a different painting at the beginning.