cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Les Mills Body Combat in Offline Mode

rosco_coltrane
Explorer

Hi, everytime i open the Les Mills VR app it says its in offline mode at the top but my Oculus is connected. It never prompts me to put in my personal info ? Has anyone else experienced this ? How do I fix it so I can put in my info ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

YUP! 1.1.01 update seems to have fixed it for me. Profile shows up every time, now I'm at Level 14... motivation is back on. Thanks Odders Labs for the responsiveness!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Mentalballer
Honored Guest

I recently purchased Les Mills Body Combat and have the same issue. I am logged in on my account in the menus but it does not transfer over to the game when running. Just states offline mode.

rosco_coltrane
Explorer

I'm not sure but I managed to fix my problem doing a factory reset on quest 2 , the time is now 3-4 hours off , then I installed Les Mills app again and it connected no problem , no way to fix the time though . Good Luck .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same, just got it and started it for the first time. Offline mode and know way to login. It doesn't aske me for any information. I really don't want to do a factory reset. Has anyone resolved this? 

Hello there, we see that you're having difficulties with a game. Allow us to assist you with this, we understand how this can negatively impact your gameplay. This seems to be an issue with the game developers, we'd recommend that you reach out to the games developers here ( https://www.lesmills.com/contact-us/ ). There, one of the developers agents will be able to provide more accurate troubleshooting. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

GospelNerd
Explorer

@MetaQuestSupport I have sent multiple messages to LesMills, as well as Odders Labs. But, no response. This bug is super de-motivating. You would think more people would be frustrated by this as the tracking and competitive features are an important user retention tool.

ug. Factory Reset did nada for me except waste the time.

Update: Odders responded and said they are uploading a possible fix today or tomorrow. Could be related to time zones.

YUP! 1.1.01 update seems to have fixed it for me. Profile shows up every time, now I'm at Level 14... motivation is back on. Thanks Odders Labs for the responsiveness!

rosco_coltrane
Explorer

I can confirm that my issue is now resolved since this update also. Thank you for finally getting this issue resolved , date and time are set correctly and online in Les Mills app just fine.