VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ECHO ARENA - GOLD RUSH

Trying to log into Echo Arena for the Gold Rush PROMOTION and this is the second week in a row that we are getting this FAILED SERVER MESSAGE - HERE WE GO AGAIN

u9xadnr4yj8p.jpg 6ta3bgd3yjfx.jpg

PINATAS ROCKETS released for Rift, on the store last week!

I'm Xavier Bottet, the president and founder of a new indie game developer. We have released last week, PINATAS ROCKETS for the Rift, on the store:"Everybody loves Pinatas…and Fireworks. It’s party time, and obviously the pinatas are part of it! Grab...

a1922eja462p.jpg
XavVR by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

super small occulus window

Hello Guys,i have a question. since the problem with the blackscreens while playing my occulus home turned into super tiny mode and i cant rad a single word ( no ints not becasue i´m fullscreen). how can i fix it? repairing the software didin't work

krmibfurgzct.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lone Echo / Echo Arena Won't Launch - HELP!

Hello there, I am having the worst problems launching Lone Echo. I tried going through the RAD website to submit a ticket but was unable to - it sadly didn't even have a place to ask for technical help for Rift support Anyways, I have Lone Echo inst...

How to report Hacking?

I've seen hackers playing Echo Arena and Dead & Buried, and it ruins the game. How can we report them?

21 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stealing cargo

How do you steal secure cargo from a pirate ship? I have been able to defeat everyone on several ships, but have only been able to steal the cargo with the original Hackatron. I haven’t been able to find any more since that one broke on my 2nd attemp...

kmacda2nd by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus store...

...does anyone who has had a headset for more than 6 months still bother to look in the store?It's pretty much the same stuff there as it was when I joined...it's a bit of a stale storefront in my humble opinion, just rehashing the same old stuff in ...

A curated list of the BEST PC VR multiplayer games

From Reddit: Edit: Take the actual numbering with a grain of salt. My hope for this list was to simply uncover some of the excellent multiplayer VR games that people may not know about. I certainly didn't know about a lot of them before spending quit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

My terrible driving

A quick test of Game Bar recording my awful driving in Assetto and CV1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGf5LfQnn0E&feature=youtu.be :#

Sharkferno -- looking for testers and feedback

Hi Folks, I am working on a game called Sharkferno for the Rift. An alpha version is available for test, and I would like to have some people try it and give feedback. The objective is to save people on a tropical island from sharks. The sharks happe...

Lone Echo stuck at front of Fury after radiation death

When I die from radiation I am rebooted in front of the fury, but I can not move. I have to quit and restart to be able to continue playing.My geuss is that this is a bug, but I am unable to find another issue relating to this.I have a I7 6700K with ...

nubro00 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crashing around time of first anomaly sighting

I recently purchased Lone Echo in the anniversary sale. I completed all of the initial tutorials. I am having recurring crashes around the point at which the anomaly first appears. Sometimes I make it past the data scanner tutorial, other times I cra...

Aiming in Loco Dojo and lack of multiplayers

the game is really fun with a great selection of mini games but what's putting me off is the aiming. When I throw something it doesn't go in the direction I threw. It curves/ aims more to the left but never center of my throw . So I have to throw mor...

madamluck by Heroic Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! REFINERY29 ???

Hello,I just found that in library I have an "apps" present REFINERY29 ready to be installed.I have never asked for this app to be in my library and it does not seem to be doing the Oculus store.Should we worry?Cordialy

Anyone Managed To Get a Refund on the DCS: FA-18C?

Since ED suddenly decided not to try and get the sim to run on the hardware it has in the past, and just save themselves any work when they realised it was working fine on top specced PCs and so simply changed the requirements (namely to a GTX1080 an...

Skyrim VR

Just gave Skyrim VR a go and it looks awesome BUT as an old style PC person I cannot get the hang of the xbox controller having one stick for up/dn and one for L\R, So will give my touch controllers a go { Wish I could use my mouse }

LOCO DOJO USER

Can we create a loco dojo list of players ? So we can add each other as the way the multiplayer servers are set up , doesn't encourage parties/matches to be found.I have read a few people own this game having the same issue and even found a couple of...

New VR Game - Contagion VR: Outbreak

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know about this game I saw on YouTube earlier tonight, it's got a free demo on steam, I've got it installing now. Looks awesome!Looks like a split between Left 4 Dead and that film R.E.C. which is a great combinatio...

Tethered

Anyone playing this game? Is it worth picking up ? The reviews on the store seem pretty mixed about it, so I am kinda on the fence between this and In Death haha.

Play Quake 1+2 (including DLC's) in VR [Video Tutorial]

Hi all!With all the Skyrim VR hype I thought I'd make a Quake 1 + 2 VR tutorial  https://youtu.be/oSgp0pkX3tc ; Good for Rift and Vive users, includes instructions on getting the official DLC's working too. Here are the timestamps: 0:00 - Intro 0:43...

F4CEpa1m by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remapping from Controllers to Keyboard/Razer Tartarus?

I have a permanent injury to my right hand, which makes playing with Oculus Rift's 2 controllers impossible. Is it possible to remap controller functions to my gaming keyboard, or better, a Razer Tartarus? I would be playing seated then, but I do tha...

Caiteljn by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Combat Air Patrol 2

Greetings all,Here's an interesting Harrier sim to be coming out on June 6th: http://combatairpatrol2.com/ http://store.steampowered.com/app/347170 I've been following it as closely as possible, and the developers state they will have VR. No word on ...

Top Solution Authors