cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Venue

Rolando_Mota_
Honored Guest

Why can’t I see the screen when I enter the theater. All I see is a black screen with no sounds. I tried leaving and entering and still black screen 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there!

All that popcorn and nothing to watch huh? We've been there ourselves. Fortunately we'll be able to point you in the right direction! Although we may not have very much tools at our disposal regarding Horizon issues, we can at least fire off a good resource to use!

For any and all issues pertaining to Horizon Worlds, we recommend users to go to their channel and submit a big report. You can find that channel here: https://horizonworlds.uservoice.com/. The Horizon engineers are always on the clock making sure all bugs and issues are well taken care in a very timely manner. Once you've submitted that bug report, you should be able to enjoy that popcorn and a show at the same time, in no time!

We have a fingers crossed for a speedy resolution and the ultimate movie experience!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!