cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
30 REPLIES 30

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
We're way ahead of you man. I've already purchased Chronos & Technolust.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I picked up Project CARS, Technolust, Blaze Rush, and Chronos.

I may submit to peer pressure and grab a few more over the weekend. Airmech and Dead Secret have good buzz, I've enjoyed previous versions of DG2 and Radial-G, and Darknet and Windlands look interesting too.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

MeioJo
Expert Protege
These links are S#!tty as hell. No images, video or any sense of the game in any of them.

Maybe you need to hire someone who understands marketing?

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
MeioJo don't shoot the messenger eh bud? Actually it might be your browser because they work fine for me where they take me to the Oculus store page which has all the info and video etc.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

VirtuaJulian
Adventurer

We're way ahead of you man. I've already purchased Chronos & Technolust.

Chronos was the first VR game I fell in love with when I started here a few months back. Really love the world, experience, combat, exploration, etc. One of my favorites. I have yet to really dive into Technolust, but I love the setting and think it'll be one I really like.

Thanks for the link back to other recommendations!

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I've just jacked out of Technolust and all I can say it's pretty intense. I feel a bit on edge after the nosebleed soundtrack and general wackiness of it all.

Brilliant.

VirtuaJulian
Adventurer

MeioJo said:

These links are S#!tty as hell. No images, video or any sense of the game in any of them.

Maybe you need to hire someone who understands marketing?

There are better ways to provide feedback than to go on such a harsh offensive. That being said, all the links have a product description, photos, and others have videos included as well. Each page should link back to a developer site, which might contain more info.

Which pages are you viewing that you don't feel have enough info? This is feedback that's more valuable and potentially actionable. Thanks!

VirtuaJulian
Adventurer

nalex66 said:

I picked up Project CARS, Technolust, Blaze Rush, and Chronos.

I may submit to peer pressure and grab a few more over the weekend. Airmech and Dead Secret have good buzz, I've enjoyed previous versions of DG2 and Radial-G, and Darknet and Windlands look interesting too.

I'm due for another big Project CARS session, I've only really dipped my feet in and feel like I could spend more time learning the cars and courses. Do you play with the controller or do you have a wheel set up?

Blaze Rush is great and a big hit in the office too. Really fun and it makes me happy to see more people getting a chance to pick it up.

Airmech I love as well, having a little transformer amongst a miniature world is great. Gameplay is solid, there's a lot to do and it will challenge you. I like Defense Grid too, though I didn't play any of the previous versions. When we did the Showcase a few months back I jumped and really enjoyed it. Another miniature world to explore!

Too much good stuff, thanks for posting your picks! I love hearing about what people are playing.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I don't have a steering wheel set-up, but I've been considering it. I've been going back to Assetto Corso lately (since they added 1.3 support recently), and enjoying it more than I did when I first got it. It can be tricky steering with the gamepad. I got the sensitivity adjusted to where I could do okay in AC, but I haven't quite got it there in Project CARS just yet--I'm still doing a lot of smashing into the guard rails.

It's interesting playing the same track on the two different titles--I got pretty used to Monza in Assetto Corso, so that was one track that I was able to jump in and play half-decently in Project CARS.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo