cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectre is coming to Kickstarter this month!

rpanderson
Level 3
Hey everyone, Road to VR just did an article about it: http://www.roadtovr.com/spectre-kickstarter-multiplayer-vr-horror-game-jam/

You can also visit www.spectrevr.com for updates on the game.

It's already been 6 months since the VR Jam, but we're finally ready to bring Spectre to Kickstarter! Kickstarter approved our campaign just 2 days after we submitted it! Pre-campaign development on the game is just about done, and we're planning more articles and videos to lead up to the kickstarter launch. You'll be able to access Spectre's multiplayer beta through the kickstarter, and there will be some really nifty backer rewards that you can look forward to.

If you have any questions about VR development, the game, or anything else, feel free to ask. I, and the rest of my team who's on these forums will be happy to answer.
2 REPLIES 2

saviornt
Level 3
Congrats!

I'm sure you'll meet the KS goals as long as their reasonable 🙂
Current WIPs using Unreal Engine 4: Agrona - Tales of an Era: Medieval Fantasy MORPG

cybereality
Level 15
Awesome! Good luck with the Kickstarter.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV