Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Model doesn't show up in Google Blocks.

So, I've made a new model in Blocks and after a short break I wanted to load the same model again but somehow it doesn't appear in "my models" in Blocks. (in the menu on the palet) My old models are there but the latest model is not. I tried to open ...

de_zeeb by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Obvious fake reviews on the store

Last night I was browsing the store and its really shameful and embarrassing all the obvious fake reviews from fake accounts by devs / hired russian trolls or people who got the game free.Its not just the wording that makes it obvious because you can...

danknugz by Superstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will there be an refresh / update for the Rift

Hi Guys and Girls,I know about the roadmap (the public) one with the OGO and OSCZ but are wondering if we will see some kind of refresh or v2 of the Rift.Price has got down and it works greate, alot of AAA titels and super greate bundled games. HTC h...

JohSm67 by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't show info box after eyes width adjustment

Hi,is there an option to not show this centered info box after adjusting the eyes width? E. g. in Sparc where you play with fast movements one is totally handicapped because by this movements the width changes permanently by a few millimeters and alw...

Unity's Unit Conversion

Dear All,Lately I have a VR research project and we found an interesting situation. In the Unity, we set the floor with a width of 16 Unity unit. Most people said that 1 Unity unit is equal to 1 meter in the real world scale. Using our 16 Unity unit ...

Rift headset shows picture but "No HDMI Connection"

Just like the tittle says, my brand new Rift headset is showing picture but still saying "No HDMI Connection". I've tried so many fixes in threads but nothing seems to work. I would think that its because of a faulty wire but id like to think that it...

Resolved! Lens seems to fog up quickly.

ive had my rift for about 1 week and i LOVE it. But one thing that just now started to happen the past two days is that lenses fog up quickly. Especially with the Climb. Any way to prevent or "fix" that?THX

Oculus 50 EUR credit - Too Early to Redeem Code

Hi Guys, I'm new here!So I bought an Oculus Rift directly about 3 days ago, and it's set to arrive on the 3rd of April. I got a code for a 50 EUR credit with my purchase, but every time I try and redeem it, it tells me it's too early to redeem the co...

Grogu92 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Go for Movies and Video Content.

Since oculus go is using different lenses from Gear VR and is having more resolution then Oculus CV1 and technically more pixel available than Gear VR. Go is also said to have fixed foveted rendering deployed ( fixed foveted rendering can improve "Mo...

Dilip by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Oculus VR future better with, or without Palmer Luckey?

I'm just curious on everyone's thought's about this. Do you think Palmer Luckey being forced out of Oculus by Facebook was a bad thing for the future of Oculus VR hardware?Do you think we have lost his innovation and ideas? Or do you think the people...

Zenbane = Palmer Luckey

Ok tin foil hat crew,Lets speculate why zenbane and palmer luckey are the same person alternatively state why you think the oposite.Here are a few bitd to get us started.Zenbane and cyber generally appear online at similar times (same office?)Zenbane...

elboffor by Consultant
  • 176 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where did my Oculus library go?

How do I access my library? The menu that is usually on the left side of the screen - Store, Library, Settings, etc., is not there. I even uninstalled, reinstalled, it's just not there.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Golden DK1

In home today i got golden dk2,cv1 and touch but no dk1 has anyone got it?

No Man's Sky VR - Does this Prospect Do It For You?

OK if we can ignore VR P0rn for just one moment and the VR wars Vive vs Rift and think about the prospect of some great VR games. Although this has no official VR support as far as I am aware is anyone relishing the prospect of No Man's Sky VR. I kno...

Users Top Tips Thread.

I apologize if this has been done before but I thought a Thread full of any useful tips that the more experienced (or anyone else of course) can pass on to others.Share the Love, so to speak. I will start with one you probably all know anyways.Dont b...

lya1rhyin3ou.png

Resolved! Motherboard suggestions?

I'm having trouble selecting a motherboard for a new PC build that I plan on using for a Rift.Which motherboards are relatively new and work well with the Rift?

Snow by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

What would you do?

Lets say that you own a Vive, and the Rift didn't even exist. And as of today, you were faced with 2 choices:Become a Pimax 8K Kickstarter BackerPre-Order the Vive ProWhich would you choose?Of course, you could always hold on to the original Vive (ak...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

A new way to think about roomscale?

I love reading about new research developments that might get incorporated into future VR products. One I just came across which I think is genius is linked below. If they can perfect this it really could change the landscape of traversing in VR in a...

Ready Player One Film - Good for VR Adoption?

As we enter the final weeks before the big release of this pivotal VR master work from Steven Spielberg - we have to wonder if we may be at the "Lawnmower Man" moment for the current adoption and public acceptance of VR - what is the consensus from t...

d1uo9s6e769i.png
kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Isn’t it high time for a CV2?

Untill recently I have been developing apps on the now redundant DK2, (since Oculus updated their SDK and leaving old fashioned DK2 users stranded). So I am now thinking of upgrading, getting a brand new iMac, top specced while holding on to my PC as...

Possible Oculus GO release date window?

So the FCC filings show that the Oculus GO short-term confidentiality window closes on 06/19/2018. That means it will have to be for sure released before that date. Now this is not an exact date, only when photos, manuals and spec are allowed to be s...

e1ofye3uty6r.jpg
Top Solution Authors
Labels