Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus, are you joking.....

So I done the test to see if it will work..So I have ordered and can't wait to play, I have downloaded Oculus software ready for the big day.So now this tells me it won't work?I am so confused. I don't wanna cancel my order. I need a system that will...

0roqsw4dax9z.jpg hloc3mknse83.jpg
Jonfun7 by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Here's the problem

Besides my i7 overheating, I can't seem to be able to adjust the cutoff function when I want to impress my friends who have never even put on 3D goggles before! Once I take the Gear off my head and put it on someone else, particularly older people, i...

Xbox dongle and WiFi/Bluetooth mobo's

Do you need the dongle if you have a wifi/bluetooth motherboard or is it a specific signal that requires the dongle? I have plenty of usb slots open but was just curious.

Rift+Tough Bundles from Game.com in the UK

This is just a feeler to see if others that have ordered the new Rift+Touch bundle from Game.com in the UK have gained any information from them. For example, does "Released on the 4th August" mean dispatching or just when they get stock?As I underst...

memkiii by Sightseer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two Rifts, One Household?

Sounds like a good name for a viral video!Seriously though, I have never liked playing multiplayer games with strangers. No offence but you are all nobs!However, as I have a spare PC with the balls to run VR I am seriously thinking about buying a 2nd...

Twitch live Heute

Game : The Evil Within lust auf schrecken  join ushttps://www.twitch.tv/game_wisherstv

why do vr devs treat us like kids

the biggest trend pissing me off is this whole vr comfort thing. let me start of by saying yes I understand some people get sick in vr and that a shame so I totally feel the default setting for every game should be for comfort in fact maybe oculus sh...

Mane_Vr by Protege
  • 17 replies
  • 3 kudos

How to login to the app

I have created an account and when I go to the app it ask me to create an account and doesn't give me the option to login. When I type in my email and password it says a account already exists. How do I login?

martyhall by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty replacement

Dear Oculus Having returned my oculus under warranty and told a replacement would be sent out within 8 days , at first I was getting almost daily emails saying you were looking into it and will come back soon with information . Now I'm not getting an...

Touch Controller calibration for axis

Is there way to calibrate the touch controller so it would point more naturally as thought?Meaning that you would be in a virtual space and then be required to hold a trigger and point something in space and when you release the trigger, that control...

Fri13 by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How late will recent orders take?

Hi. I am new to this site so I apologize if I mess this up. I recently placed an order for the big sale rift package. Looks like these are back ordered?? Does anyone have an idea of an estimated time line in shipping?Thanks in advance 

No Idea when my Oculus will be received

Very dissapointed in Oculus, I ordered nearly a month ago and have not received any indication of when it will be delivered, It did not say pre-order or out of stock, so where is it, they make it very difficult to contact them, an estimated delivery ...

AlienJAY by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Few questions about OR

I've been following the OR from afar, and now that the price starts to hit in the range that interests me, I'll ask few questions before investing :Do we have news about the development of the next version ? Do we have a date / estimation ? I'm a SC ...

Lleajy by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twitch live

Hi schaut doch mal bei unserem Kanal vorbei freuen uns über jeden von euch :)Streamplan: Montag : Alien Isolation ab spätestens 22uhrDienstag und Mittwoch:Evil within ab spätestens 22 Uhr Donnerstag: Doom Day Ultra brutal Uhrzeit immer gleich :))Frei...

Echo Arena Zero G Tag Sweepstakes

In honor of the recent Lone Echo / Echo Arena launch, we're setting up a chance to win a copy of the game! Follow OculusRift on Twitter and watch for the Game of Tag post, then simply tag a friend and retweet for a chance to win. You can enter once p...

Shipping in the UK?

Hey, there appears to be some controversy going around a couple discussions, supposedly, any orders made after the 15th for the VR bundle will not be shipped out any earlier than the end of August, this seems almost ridiculous bearing in mind how lon...

Virtual Tour

Hello,I need to make a virtual tour, which can be viewed on the browser and if possible also on a VR headset.I have 360 degree photos and want to make a virtual tour where you can step into the next room etc. If possible, the software should be freew...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order was canceled

I placed an order on sunday and received an email today that my order was canceled with no explanation. I tried buying it again and it will not take any of my credit cards or paypal. Anybody know what is going on?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

please help me !!

hello Hello I would like to know if this config is good for the oculus please before I order Details: -Intel Core Core i7-7700HQ 4x 2,80 GHz (Turbo 3,8 GHz)-8 GB DDR4 Arbeitsspeicher-Display 39,6cm (15,6") matt LED Backlight-16:9 1920 x 1080 Full HD ...

Oculus Rift with a (very) small room

I'm thinking about buying the rift. My only problem is my computer room. I have a desk with some monitors on it and only 1 meter of room behind me. Next to my chair I have about 0,75 meter on both sides. Is this enough (for the Oculus to track my hea...

Top Solution Authors
Labels