Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Got sent used oculus touch controllers

I bought the oculus touch controllers from a big online retailer, the problem is that when I opened the outer brown box to reveal the oculus box, I started to notice some marks and damage to that box, as I opened the lid of the box to reveal the cont...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classic VR Arcade Game Gets Oculus VR Remake

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1333056616777885/The original 'Dactyl Nightmare' (Virtuality) was one of the first successful VR arcade titles from the previous phase of VR development in the 90's. Based on a title created for a television ga...

kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

SYREN Updated with Ep.2 Issue

My rig: Momma Board: Asroc Fatality 1CPU: i7 4.2 GhzRAM: 8 Gigs 2400MhzGPU: Zotac 1080ti Amp Extreme 11Gig ramThis is the PC that does not have what it takes to run this game at 2.0 pixel density on Ultra Settings while maintaining 90fps. All other a...

Pablito by Heroic Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming v1.15 Software Update Live on Public Test Channel

Hey everyone – The upcoming v1.15 software update is now live on the Public Test Channel. As always, patch notes will be included with the official full release, but we wanted to provide a short preview here. First, with 1.15, Rift will fully support...

Audio Switching from Rift to Speakers

I can see this has been discussed allot - what is the best solution for Audio switching - For my set up I have enabled Audio mirroring in OH and if I need to use the Speakers for video content I have to manually switch the Win7 Playback Device. Has a...

Monetization of Gear VR apps / games

I've been trying to locate any legal docs on Oculus's website and I could not find any.Could you please provide info on revenue split between Oculus and app/game developers when using Gear VR for various services (arch viz for example) or/and when se...

motorsep by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Daily Firmware updates?

Are we getting daily firmware updates? Everytime i restart my computer (it boots fast so i shut it off when im not using it), im told there is a firmware update, i do the firmware update, get told there is a problem, disconnect eveeything and reconne...

New Nvidia driver

Hmmm just tried the latest driver in Xp11 and flyinside. Myself and a few of our users report the SDE appears less noticeable and the image crisper. Anyone else see differences in anything ?

Every Steam VR game fails

"So I bought many vr games on steam, and have thus far tried The Cabin, The Gleam, and Locked in VR and they all have items outside of the area in which I can move (which is fairly sizable) the only means of motion is locomotion, and in "The Gleam I ...

Madaras by Expert Protege
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch vs Gamepad: what's your verdict?

When the Oculus Rift first launched last year, there was a lot of criticism about the fact that it released with only two game controllers:The Oculus RemoteThe XBox GamepadOver the holiday season, the coveted Oculus Touch hand-controllers finally arr...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Oculus Home Store could use some love

I'm sure they're just busy with, you know, making VR work, but a few updates for the Home Store would solve some of the frustrations I have that make me want to buy a game from the competition instead. Things like a wishlist, the ability to search/so...

PC/ CPU specs for Oculus rift

Hi All,I am looking to build a PC for oculus rift with following configProcessor - i5 6600KMother board - GA-B150M-D3H LGA 1151 (giga byte)RAM Kingston 8GB DDR4Graphics card - Gigabyte/Zotac geforce GTX 1060 - 3GBHDD - Kingston 500GBPower source - 45...

harsh1088 by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ikea lamp for rift

Hi allanyone know what the link (UK) is to the ikea lamp that you can use as a rift cable support?thanks

should I buy?

should I buy the third sensors and maybe the 4th Is it worth it? sometimes I wish oculus would go with a bigger FOV sensor And yes I would then also need to buy the usb 3.0 expansion card that would add up additional cost. Plus I need to order them ...

K3 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAVID

hello I am new to the oculus and just looking for anyone who wants to add me as a friend for future multiplayer games.let me know if anyone interested thank you.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mobil phone vr will be like a gateway drug to push vr.

Millions of vr phone type headsets(samsung,cardboard etc.) have been sold. When the cost of entry to high end vr becomes low enough many of the low end users will want even better experiences.It's Just a waiting game at this point. Yup vr is here to ...

inovator by Consultant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who here uses SteamVR when you have a rift?

Okay, so I posted a thread on the steam virtual desktop forums telling the developers to make Virtual desktop independent on the oculus from the steam client. I hate having to use SteamVR, because they've managed to corner their customers into a corn...

god_alom by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

minimize to tray

for the love of god why is this not an option yet?and for that matter why do we have so few options? brightness/contrast/saturation etc, all standard options on even the cheapest of cheap crap monitors, but not on the riftwe aren't retards, we can de...

Top Solution Authors
Labels