cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 dollar store credit but I am EU and need euro’s

DutchHutch
Honored Guest

Dear support,

you’ve given me 10 extra credits (dollar) for using my referral link. I am from the EU and usually you give me euro’s but for some reaso. You’ve now given 10 dollar US. Can you please swap this to 10 euro so I can use it? Thanks you! 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there DutchHutch. Oopsie! Let's get this fixed up for you! So that your account and information stay safe, please PM us and we will get this sorted out for you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for your response. I’ve done this but so dar I haven’t heard fro

you nor have my 10 euro credit been changed to euro’s. How long should I wait to get a response from you after sending a message? 

DutchHutch
Honored Guest

I am sorry, I did what you asked and I received replies through messages but I think this issue  still is ‘t resolved. Also i’ve refered someone too a game I owner for which I will receive 5 credits..  this also shows in dollar instead of euro’s? I think this will resolve in the same problem as with the 10 dollar i’ve received earlyer. 

Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about these credit issues. We'd love to help with this, so please contact us through private messages so we can resolve these account/credit issues. Let's get this resolved as soon as possible.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!