cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessories

smelly2u
Explorer

I searched the net and I can't find anywhere hoe to add a accessory. I'm new sry 😃 cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That's a great question! We totally get how VR may be a bit different from other gaming experiences, we're here to help in any way we can. Here are the steps you can take to exit a game:

1. Press the Menu ("O") button on your Right touch controller
  2. A panel should display on the screen where you can select "Quit"
  3. Once you press "Quit" you should be returned to your Home screen

Hope this helps! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist. Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @smelly2u! Welcome to the VR family, we hope you're enjoying your new headset! We see you've got questions, we're happy to provide some answers for you. We'd like to know a bit more information so we can better assist, what accessory are you referring to? Once we know more about your situation we should be able to point you in the right direction. We look forward to your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I figured it out thks. However how do you exit a game when there no x button to press? Thks in advance

That's a great question! We totally get how VR may be a bit different from other gaming experiences, we're here to help in any way we can. Here are the steps you can take to exit a game:

1. Press the Menu ("O") button on your Right touch controller
  2. A panel should display on the screen where you can select "Quit"
  3. Once you press "Quit" you should be returned to your Home screen

Hope this helps! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist. Happy gaming!

Hey @smelly2u! We wanted to check in and make sure all of your questions are answered. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance, we're always happy to help!

smelly2u
Explorer

Thanks for the help!!

No problem! We're always here to lend a (virtual) hand. We hope you're enjoying the world of VR!